Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Surprise In-Stock Chapbook Shipping Immediately: Bad Dreams, New Screams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I don't think so, but i've been out sick the past couple of days. I'll look into it tomorrow assuming I'm feeling better.
    . That's cool Dan. I saw the elsewhere slipcase and know that is a smaller book. I have the 2nd printing of that book and am not sure if it's the same size as the first to compare it to.
    -Chris Lason-

nerd alert
    gamertag : calason

Comment

Originally posted by calason View Post
      . That's cool Dan. I saw the elsewhere slipcase and know that is a smaller book. I have the 2nd printing of that book and am not sure if it's the same size as the first to compare it to.
      Yea those are the same. I think the only way the chapbook would fit in a slipcase is if you had more than one chapbook in the slipcase. As far as the hardcover magazines go, just looking at the couple I have on the shelf it looks like it is thicker and shorter than Christmas Thingy.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I think I have 6 or 8 CD chapbooks, maybe more. I was thinking that would be the case, have at least 3 in together. Thanks for getting back to me!
        -Chris Lason-

nerd alert
        gamertag : calason

Comment

I just read this and found 5 of the 6 stories to be good. One I found to be a little muddled. I was surprised that I liked the new authors stories, so that was a plus. The American (which I've already read, but has happy to read it again) I thought was the best story.

Comment

I just checked my copy of this against the slip case from my copy of Elsewhere and the chap book is taller so will not fit that case.
            Originally posted by calason View Post

Comment

Working...
            X