Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Surprise In-Stock Chapbook Shipping Immediately: Bad Dreams, New Screams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I just checked my copy of this against the slip case from my copy of Elsewhere and the chap book is taller so will not fit that case.
    Originally posted by calason View Post
    . That's cool Dan. I saw the elsewhere slipcase and know that is a smaller book. I have the 2nd printing of that book and am not sure if it's the same size as the first to compare it to.

Leave a comment:

• Cutter
    replied
    I just read this and found 5 of the 6 stories to be good. One I found to be a little muddled. I was surprised that I liked the new authors stories, so that was a plus. The American (which I've already read, but has happy to read it again) I thought was the best story.

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    I think I have 6 or 8 CD chapbooks, maybe more. I was thinking that would be the case, have at least 3 in together. Thanks for getting back to me!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    . That's cool Dan. I saw the elsewhere slipcase and know that is a smaller book. I have the 2nd printing of that book and am not sure if it's the same size as the first to compare it to.
    Yea those are the same. I think the only way the chapbook would fit in a slipcase is if you had more than one chapbook in the slipcase. As far as the hardcover magazines go, just looking at the couple I have on the shelf it looks like it is thicker and shorter than Christmas Thingy.

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I don't think so, but i've been out sick the past couple of days. I'll look into it tomorrow assuming I'm feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Hey Dan, do these chapbooks fit in any of the slipcases that are for sale? Also, will the hardcover magazines fit in the Christmas Thingy slipcase?
    I don't think so, but i've been out sick the past couple of days. I'll look into it tomorrow assuming I'm feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    Hey Dan, do these chapbooks fit in any of the slipcases that are for sale? Also, will the hardcover magazines fit in the Christmas Thingy slipcase?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Well I am back from the woods.I ordered this.Much mail to catch up on.Looking forward to receiving this chap book.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
    Am I the only one who can't see the image? On both the newsletter, and the site, I see the red "X" where the image should be.
    Let me know if you still can't see it, and what browser (and version) you're running. Every now and then, with certain versions of IE (I think), our cover jpgs don't load and I have to change a setting on the file from the designer. Thanks!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by HorrorScribe View Post
    I jumped at the chance to order a copy of this exciting new chapbook in order to support the folks who appear in the New Screams section. Congrats to the three of you for all of your hard work and creative ouput during last year's CD Forum writing contest! The fruits of your labors are now justly rewarded.
    Good post! Equally important is that CD put out a quality product. No B&W covers or different book paper. This is a well put together, and same quality, as the other CD released chaps.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Indeed congrats to the writers involved and a big thanks to the good folks at CD for putting this together!
    Originally posted by HorrorScribe View Post
    I jumped at the chance to order a copy of this exciting new chapbook in order to support the folks who appear in the New Screams section. Congrats to the three of you for all of your hard work and creative ouput during last year's CD Forum writing contest! The fruits of your labors are now justly rewarded.

Leave a comment:

• HorrorScribe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Ordered! Love the New Screams artwork.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I usually have to simply restart my computer when that happens...

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
    Am I the only one who can't see the image? On both the newsletter, and the site, I see the red "X" where the image should be.
    Weird...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X