X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hir royski, it's actually going to be released in the spring of 2013. The publisher of the trade edition only just sent us the files so it will take a while for us to proofread and design them. I believe it was similar with The Passage where they wouldn't send us the files until just after or right before the trade edition was released.
    Yeah, on certain "high profile" books the New York publishers are very reluctant to send out the text files until right before the book is published. I think they fear our little Limited Edition will get published first and somehow steal their thunder or sales. Yet, on plenty of other books, they're happy to share the text files as soon as they're ready!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by royski View Post
    Just curious about the release date for this? I thought it was this fall, but now I hear 2013 sometime.
    Hir royski, it's actually going to be released in the spring of 2013. The publisher of the trade edition only just sent us the files so it will take a while for us to proofread and design them. I believe it was similar with The Passage where they wouldn't send us the files until just after or right before the trade edition was released.

Leave a comment:

• royski
    replied
    Just curious about the release date for this? I thought it was this fall, but now I hear 2013 sometime.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    You're welcome, and understandable. Website maint. can be a pain in butt with as many separate pages and links to those pages are there on the CD site

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    The link for the The Twelve on the production updates page leads Torn and not The Twelve. The link on the front page leads to the proper location though
    Got it -- thank you!! Anytime you see something like that, just give me a shout. So many moving parts, so little time. Thanks again for the help!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I was just about to but someone saw this and fixed it.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Did you pm Dan or Brian? I'm sure they'd like to fix it right away and it might take Dan a while to get to this thread.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    The link for the The Twelve on the production updates page leads Torn and not The Twelve. The link on the front page leads to the proper location though

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I lied I was so excited about this book.I actually ordered it Monday not Tuesday.Did not even finish the notice.Just ordered and then e-mailed Mindy.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Yep, sure do Peter - oh well, no use bitching about it, was to slow and that's it, all over red rover
    Well I'm sure there will be some unclaimed copies so I'm guessing that you might get a second chance.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Thats too bad. Do you have a lettered The Passage on order? If you do, theres gonna be some empty shelf space screaming "fill me!!" at you.
    Yep, sure do Peter - oh well, no use bitching about it, was to slow and that's it, all over red rover

Leave a comment:

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    I really like that way the cover is being kept the same. By that I mean the authors name and the title of the book.
    I'm also glad CD kept the price the same as the first one. I was so worried about that.

Leave a comment:

• SUBLIMINAL
    replied
    So Glad I ordered this with the CDCC Secret email earlier this week Getting my # matched as well

Leave a comment:

• Blu Gilliand
    replied
    Looks great! I'm really looking forward to reading this one.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The Twelve by Justin Cronin is now SOLD OUT, but there are waiting lists for each edition for anyone who missed out:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/cronin02

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X