• Joe315
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    Will do. Thanks Brian.
    Talked at the office about this today, and we will actually send a reminder to our collectors for The Twelve to email us back with your number/letter from The Passage a little closer to The Twelve being done, too. That'll be in the same email where we confirm your shipping address. So don't panic when you get that reminder email in May or June.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Will do. Thanks Brian.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Yes.
    I would recommend emailing Mindy, just to be safe: [email protected]

We don't want anyone to slip through the cracks!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Just to me sure we're on the same page, so to speak, do you mean in terms of matching The Passage to The Twelve?

Brian
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I believe I know the answer but letters are automatically reserved right?
    Just to me sure we're on the same page, so to speak, do you mean in terms of matching The Passage to The Twelve?

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    I believe I know the answer but letters are automatically reserved right?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Thomas Sakse Eliassen View Post
    Hi,

What is the status of this book, and when can I expect it to be shipped? TIA.

Regards
    Thomas Sakse Eliassen
    Thanks for asking! This title will be finished at the printer late June! Here's the current Production Update page for easy reference:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PRODUCTION

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Thomas Sakse Eliassen
    replied
    Hi,

What is the status of this book, and when can I expect it to be shipped? TIA.

Regards
    Thomas Sakse Eliassen

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    I have this one on preorder and I just ordered CD's The Passage off of Amazon, can I match the numbers up somehow? Thanks
    Yep, just email Mindy when you know what number you have for The Passage! Here is the address: [email protected]

Thanks!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I have this one on preorder and I just ordered CD's The Passage off of Amazon, can I match the numbers up somehow? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Rageoverrun View Post
    Hi all! I just wanted to see if there was a timeline update on this one. We still looking at spring?
    Hopefully! We still haven't gotten the signature sheets on Justin's schedule, but I think they should be done and signed in the next few months!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Rageoverrun
    replied
    Hi all! I just wanted to see if there was a timeline update on this one. We still looking at spring?

Leave a comment:

• royski
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hir royski, it's actually going to be released in the spring of 2013. The publisher of the trade edition only just sent us the files so it will take a while for us to proofread and design them. I believe it was similar with The Passage where they wouldn't send us the files until just after or right before the trade edition was released.
    Thank you for the reply. If it is anything like the Passage edition from you guys, it will be amazing!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    They must not understand the time that goes into putting the limited editions together.Besides some of us will buy both the trade and the limited editions.You guys steal their thunder just by the quality of your books so don't sweat it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X