[INDEXED]Floating Dragon: The 30th Anniversary Special Limited Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Right around the end of December is the game plan. We'll be sending it to the printer in the next two weeks. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    SWEET!!!! FD is such a great novel and of course we do love our oversized books!!

Comment

We do???? Oh yea we do.
      Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      SWEET!!!! FD is such a great novel and of course we do love our oversized books!!

Comment

When is this being shipped? Seems I got an e-mail saying it was shipping soon, but it's been a little while since then. The product page still says December and the production update mentions January. I will be moving soon, so I am curious how soon this will be shipped out.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
          When is this being shipped? Seems I got an e-mail saying it was shipping soon, but it's been a little while since then. The product page still says December and the production update mentions January. I will be moving soon, so I am curious how soon this will be shipped out.
          Shipping should start around the end of next week, mostly likely. The printer had some production problems on their end -- the big press for big books broke -- but they finished the run this week and the books will be shipping here soon!

Brian
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
            Shipping should start around the end of next week, mostly likely. The printer had some production problems on their end -- the big press for big books broke -- but they finished the run this week and the books will be shipping here soon!

Brian
            Great news! Thanks for the update!

Comment

Awesome! Really interested in seeing and reading this one!

Comment

The Press just couldnt handle yet another massive CD book.

Comment

These are starting to ship now. Some of you may get notifications today, though the packages will not start leaving the warehouse until Monday.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Great news. Looking forward to reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      These are starting to ship now. Some of you may get notifications today, though the packages will not start leaving the warehouse until Monday.
                      Awesome, thanks for the update! This will likely be on my TBR list for 2013
                      Spoiler!

Comment

FD's gonna be on my imediate TBR, bumping everything. I decided that when it was announced.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The top of my list will likely be another Goodreads giveaway winner after finishing Last Days, provided that the author gets the book to me by then. And then likely a shorter small press book. The Exorcist I just recently had arrive is also going to be a 2013 TBR as well. I have no doubt I won't get to everything on that list this year, but that's ok.
                          Spoiler!

Comment

My goal is to get to this book this year. Hopefully that will happen.

Comment

Wow, seems like we all ordered it but haven't actually read it yet, I will also be reading it for the first time after I finish Ghost Story

Comment

Too many books not enough time. Same old same old. I read Ghost Story last year for the first time. I thought it was good but it did drag in the middle for me. I just kept plugging away and ended up enjoying it.
                                Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                                Wow, seems like we all ordered it but haven't actually read it yet, I will also be reading it for the first time after I finish Ghost Story

Comment

Working...
                                X