Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Floating Dragon: The 30th Anniversary Special Limited Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Right around the end of December is the game plan. We'll be sending it to the printer in the next two weeks. Thanks for asking!

    Brian
    SWEET!!!! FD is such a great novel and of course we do love our oversized books!!

    Comment


      #62
      We do???? Oh yea we do.
      Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      SWEET!!!! FD is such a great novel and of course we do love our oversized books!!

      Comment


        #63
        When is this being shipped? Seems I got an e-mail saying it was shipping soon, but it's been a little while since then. The product page still says December and the production update mentions January. I will be moving soon, so I am curious how soon this will be shipped out.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
          When is this being shipped? Seems I got an e-mail saying it was shipping soon, but it's been a little while since then. The product page still says December and the production update mentions January. I will be moving soon, so I am curious how soon this will be shipped out.
          Shipping should start around the end of next week, mostly likely. The printer had some production problems on their end -- the big press for big books broke -- but they finished the run this week and the books will be shipping here soon!

          Brian
          Brian James Freeman
          brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

          Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
          Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
          Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
            Shipping should start around the end of next week, mostly likely. The printer had some production problems on their end -- the big press for big books broke -- but they finished the run this week and the books will be shipping here soon!

            Brian
            Great news! Thanks for the update!

            Comment


              #66
              Awesome! Really interested in seeing and reading this one!

              Comment


                #67
                The Press just couldnt handle yet another massive CD book.

                Comment


                  #68
                  These are starting to ship now. Some of you may get notifications today, though the packages will not start leaving the warehouse until Monday.
                  CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                  Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

                  Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Great news. Looking forward to reading this.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      These are starting to ship now. Some of you may get notifications today, though the packages will not start leaving the warehouse until Monday.
                      Awesome, thanks for the update! This will likely be on my TBR list for 2013
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

                      Comment


                        #71
                        FD's gonna be on my imediate TBR, bumping everything. I decided that when it was announced.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

                        ---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

                        Comment


                          #72
                          The top of my list will likely be another Goodreads giveaway winner after finishing Last Days, provided that the author gets the book to me by then. And then likely a shorter small press book. The Exorcist I just recently had arrive is also going to be a 2013 TBR as well. I have no doubt I won't get to everything on that list this year, but that's ok.
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

                          Comment


                            #73
                            My goal is to get to this book this year. Hopefully that will happen.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Wow, seems like we all ordered it but haven't actually read it yet, I will also be reading it for the first time after I finish Ghost Story

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Too many books not enough time. Same old same old. I read Ghost Story last year for the first time. I thought it was good but it did drag in the middle for me. I just kept plugging away and ended up enjoying it.
                                Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                                Wow, seems like we all ordered it but haven't actually read it yet, I will also be reading it for the first time after I finish Ghost Story

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X