Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Nah, I think there's just a couple people who just owe postage or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Nah, this one's probably easier to get to. The whiteboard is well guarded. I asked Brian on facebook if he could move the shirts closer to the board and re take the picture as the current background doesn't suit them well. I'm guessing the idea didn't catch on...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Something also on the mythical "white board?"

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Its probably all the bitchy customers. I'm guessing there's a special list, "ship here last" or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I feel sorry for the 1%.They can't catch a break
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Sweet, mine's one of the 99%

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sweet, mine's one of the 99%

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    It's looking like 99% of the t-shirts will ship today. Dave is packing the last of the UPS ones now, and the post office just picked up the USPS ones a second ago.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got my notice today.Wonder if my t-shirt will head to NC before heading North.That is where my copy of the Doll was yesterday.Going to check the mail.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I received shipping notice yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I'm thinking just about the rest of the t-shirts should ship out today.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Got my notice...now to wait two weeks. Still waiting on my arc unless it came today, didn't make it upstairs yet.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Got mine too, but the USPS updates it's system so little that I the first update is usually the Delivery confirmation on it.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Awesome, just got the shipping notice! Just in time as its been getting quite warm lately.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    It would be hilarious though.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    You know with all of these t-shirts at the cd office now, I "was" going to suggest they post some pics of a CD office wet t-shirt contest, but I have a disturbing feeling we would only get pics of Brian, Dan and Rich. Better skip that idea!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X