[INDEXED]Glenn Chadbourne's The Dark Tower: T-Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Good deal Brian - will have a closet chocka's of CD tees before too much more time has passed

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Thanks Brian! You guys are so quick to respond. I love it! How many did yas end up selling if ya dont mind saying?
    About 750 total.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Thanks Brian! You guys are so quick to respond. I love it! How many did yas end up selling if ya dont mind saying?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Anymore updates?
    It's been about a week since we placed the order, so I'm guessing these will be done sometime in March!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Anymore updates?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    UPDATE: I need to place my order with the t-shirt shop next Friday (Feb 24), so we'll probably remove the page that morning.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Do we know when the order window is closing? I am dying to see this shirt up close. I have 3 pending orders and I HATE waiting for stuff. Or is it 4? I think the one I'm forgetting might be IT which i received a few weeks ago. oh wait no, its the IT Artwork...Can't believe I forgot about that I'm dying to hang one of them on my wall.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I gave in because I got a coupon today. Lol. $15 that should have gone into my savings has Now gone to CD. I hate myself a little.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yea I said I would control myself this year it lasted 10 days.My shirt was free thanks to CDCC. Just paid shipping.I need more self control.But there are sooo many great reads.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I Skipped this one, already spent over $500 on CD since January...I'm tempted to stop my newsletters just so I can't be tempted...but I can't risk missing any Stephen King stuff that may pop up.

Leave a comment:

• ClydeUmney
    replied
    Can't wait for this to arrive! Design looks incredible!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Got mine ordered today. I am curious how the art on the front will look. Will the shirt also have the CD logo? I thought the logo that normally appears on the front would look on a sleeve. Will there be anything on the back?
    Pretty sure it's just the art on the front, but will be finalized until we have final sales numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Got mine ordered today. I am curious how the art on the front will look. Will the shirt also have the CD logo? I thought the logo that normally appears on the front would look on a sleeve. Will there be anything on the back?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    so did you order one to frame also? Small bastard sized?
    Nope, not this time, the framed Pennywise T down in the cave was only because it was Pennywise (need to keep that bugger locked down, behind glass if necessary, at all times)

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    so did you order one to frame also? Small bastard sized?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X