X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Well, I didn't get a golden ticket to meet King, but i did get a ticket good for preferrerd seating in the auditorium and a signed copy of 11/22/63. Better than nothing. So I won't beable to plead your case to King, sorry Siep.
    That to me would be a golden ticket anyway!

Congratulations!

And no, I don't think anyone here is jealous...

son of a...

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Well, I didn't get a golden ticket to meet King, but i did get a ticket good for preferrerd seating in the auditorium and a signed copy of 11/22/63. Better than nothing. So I won't beable to plead your case to King, sorry Siep.
    Congratulations, Squire!
    Needless to say - I'm very jealous!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• misery chastain loves co.
    replied
    Oh man srboone. I am soooo disappointed. I was on this computer promptly at 9 am went through the whole captcha security code which proceeded to go round and round for 30 minutes, called showclix, was on hold for 15 minutes, only to be told "the reception is sold out and it must have been your browser" um, not quite. I checked the preferred seating tickets for the heck of it and it went through immediately. Sigh. Already have a signed book so not going to spend the travel money if I can't meet him. Looking forward to the book! Have fun and give us a report!
    P.S. For you know what and giggles I checked ebay and there's already tickets for sale. Us true fans got screwed.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I'll let him know that if I manage to get tickets to Dallas!
    Deal!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Hopefully phonig up about the Boston event later

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'll let him know that if I manage to get tickets to Dallas!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I just booked the Amsterdam Hilton for one week.
    Hope this will impress King enough to visit the Netherlands during this tour.

sk

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Have a room reserved for Dallas. Now to get tickets! Hopefully.

Leave a comment:

replied
    ooooo, you just couldn't resist could you sir?

I'll be on this computer by dawn on Wednesday! Good luck to us both! Let me know what happens with you.....

oh, and go Rangers, Rays, and Tigers!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Dallas is the only one I'd be able to attend. Hafta just wait and see. And, so sorry about the Sox, misery.

Sure.

That's the ticket.

Yeah......

Leave a comment:

started a topic 11/22/63 Book Tour

11/22/63 Book Tour

Hey all! I haven't been on here for a bit so if I missed this thread, I do apologize. I did look around though!
    Now that a few details for certain cities have been released, is anybody going to go? I am hopin' and prayin' to get a ticket for Nov. 10th in Dallas! Am going to try for the reception! Time will tell.....what about you guys?
Working...
X