Very nice remarque!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Sweet! Love it!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I was curious - I want to get my hands on the UK dust jacket for Doctor Sleep - the cat is just awesome.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Very nice John. Scanner images are good enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Here's my Erin Wells remarque in my signed limited Doctor Sleep:

Sorry about the quality, but it's the best I could do with my scanner.

John

Leave a comment:

• Paul Bate
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    These were pre-sold last year, but there are almost always extras because we have to have some in case of damages, copies lost in transit, etc. Those will be offered on a first come, first served basis when we know what kind of extras there are.

Best,
    Brian

OK thank you for the quick response (I shall keep a close eye on the CD website in the coming weeks!!!)

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post
    Brian,

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but you mentioned that the box makers were closed for the holidays before they could pack shipment, are these all pre-ordered or will they be available on the CD website in 2014.
    These were pre-sold last year, but there are almost always extras because we have to have some in case of damages, copies lost in transit, etc. Those will be offered on a first come, first served basis when we know what kind of extras there are.

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Paul Bate
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    First photos of the custom slipcases for Doctor Sleep by Stephen King:

See more here:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...-doctor-sleep/

Also, our box maker closed for the holidays today before they could pack the cases for shipment, so they won't be shipped to us until the new year, unfortunately.

Brian
    Brian,

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but you mentioned that the box makers were closed for the holidays before they could pack shipment, are these all pre-ordered or will they be available on the CD website in 2014.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    They both really turned out great.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Very nice, I particularly like the white smoke writing design.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    First photos of the custom slipcases for Doctor Sleep by Stephen King:

See more here:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...-doctor-sleep/

Also, our box maker closed for the holidays today before they could pack the cases for shipment, so they won't be shipped to us until the new year, unfortunately.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    A Stephen King book club. Here's the link:

http://www.stephenkinglibrary.com/

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    What is the SK Library?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Funny I have been in the SK library for years and ordered a opy through amazon this year. I never received a copy from the SK library either. Wonder if they just stopped?

Leave a comment:

• cycloneed20
    replied
    For many years -- I was a member of the Stephen King Library. But, surprisingly -- Dr. Sleep was never mailed to me by The Library. I don't know why. But, it didn't bother me. If The Library won't mail the books that its supposed to -- there are other avenues available to get Stephen King books at more affordable prices. I received a Kindle for my birthday. And, I put Dr. Sleep on my Kindle. After a slow start -- it became a very good sequel to The Shining. Not a classic like The Shining. But, a very good book.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X