Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC02360.jpg

Comment

OMG! It makes Secretary of Dreams look tiny!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

It's secondary use is as a weapon for self defence.

Comment

Well you need to pump iron before you can do that. It is heavy as hell. One more pic.As you can see it is as thick as both volumes of SOD.DSC02361.jpg
          Last edited by bookworm 1; 01-11-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Jesus, lol. Me want!

Comment

Yeah, I want this now too!!!
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

There was a listing for signed copies of Knowing Darkness for very cheap but they sold out yesterday. There's some good pictures you can view on the listing though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIN-99-signe...p2047675.l2557

Comment

The slipcased edition seams to be available pretty regularly. http://www.ebay.com/itm/KNOWING-DARK...item3cdae83391

Comment

Cool! Those prices are very reasonable, considering how awesome the book is.
                    - Stephen King

Comment

To be honest photo's cannot do this book justice. You have to have it in your hand to really understand the masterpiece that it is.
                      Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                      Cool! Those prices are very reasonable, considering how awesome the book is.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        To be honest photo's cannot do this book justice. You have to have it in your hand to really understand the masterpiece that it is.
                        That's it, you've sold it to me! I am definitely getting my hands on a copy of this awesome book!!!
                        - Stephen King

Comment

That's it, you've sold it to me! I am definitely getting my hands on a copy of this awesome book!!!
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Sorry Martin but I have to disagree.This book is so big it does not fit in your hands.You need Hulk Hogan to lift it for you.

Comment

The book is amazing. I got an artist edition (unsigned) direct from Centipede on a scratch/dent sale, but I can't find anything wrong with it.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                Sorry Martin but I have to disagree.This book is so big it does not fit in your hands.You need Hulk Hogan to lift it for you.
                                He probably meant you have to fondle the book. Nothing wrong with fondling something that is larger than a handful.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X