Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I hope that is correct and that I can afford/snag a copy.

To this day I kick myself for not buying the Joyland signed edition. It felt like a financial "reach" at the time. In hind-site I could have afforded it easily.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Not only is there going to be a HC, but Ardai of HCC said on Twitter that there was going to be a signed/limited HC as there was with JOYLAND.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Not only is there going to be a HC, but Ardai of HCC said on Twitter that there was going to be a signed/limited HC as there was with JOYLAND.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    So it appears that this will be a paperback release, followed by a hardcover and then a limited.

https://ew.com/books/stephen-king-later-crime/

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

On Twitter King posted a picture of the book and it looked like a hardcover edition. Everyone seems to be selling paperback editions. Guess we wait. Well I did preorder a paperback edition. But if there is a hardcover I will grab that as well
    I went and found the twitter post. I am going assume they provided him the wrong cover mockup as Hard Case Crime and Titan books both only list it is being available as a paperback.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    If my memory serves me correct (50/50 chance on that), the hardbound of Joyland came out at least a year after the paperback. If it does get a hardbound treatment I would expect it to come from https://titanbooks.com/ again. I believe they do all the hardbound versions of Hard Case. Titan books is part of Forbidden Bookstore in the UK.
    On Twitter King posted a picture of the book and it looked like a hardcover edition. Everyone seems to be selling paperback editions. Guess we wait. Well I did preorder a paperback edition. But if there is a hardcover I will grab that as well

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    If my memory serves me correct (50/50 chance on that), the hardbound of Joyland came out at least a year after the paperback. If it does get a hardbound treatment I would expect it to come from https://titanbooks.com/ again. I believe they do all the hardbound versions of Hard Case. Titan books is part of Forbidden Bookstore in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    +1 on all counts. My issue with PB's is that I struggle to hold them and read them these days. Hardcover books work much better for me.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Wonder if this one will be released as a hardcover. Hope so as I don't really do paperbacks. If I remember correctly, Joyland had to be ordered via an online seller that I'd never heard of/used before (Triton I believe, but could be wrong as it has been awhile). The triton order experience was a little odd, but, I was able to snag a hardcover from them.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I'm pretty sure we sold copies of the hardcover of Joyland when it came out. No idea if they'll do that again with this one though. For Joyland I believe it was called a "Illustrated Edition" or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Wonder if this one will be released as a hardcover. Hope so as I don't really do paperbacks. If I remember correctly, Joyland had to be ordered via an online seller that I'd never heard of/used before (Triton I believe, but could be wrong as it has been awhile). The triton order experience was a little odd, but, I was able to snag a hardcover from them.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    started a topic Later

Later

Later. The new novel from Stephen King coming from Hard Case Crime on March 2nd, 2021.

Well I guess we will not be getting a fall release from Mr. King this year.
    LATER.jpg
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/17...language=en_US
Working...
X