No announcement yet.

New short story by King and Joe Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, true. But I just knocked off a whole month for ya. Must seem a lil better. lol

Comment

I'm also the one who will wait for the entire story to be published. I picked up my copy of the June/July issue today.

John

Comment

Got mine from CVS yesterday. I will also wait until the entire story is published.

Comment

Read the first part. Great stuff!

Comment

How can I remember what was written in 3 months if I can't remember to pick it up when I go into the store? I had it on my list and still forgot it.

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Read part 1 today. Great read! I am looking forward to part 2.

Comment

Darn, this totally screws me over! I'll be in the US in a few days so I'll be able to get the June issue, but I'll miss out on part two since I'll be coming back in 2-3 weeks.

Comment

got my copy! Coles didn't have it, they were all sold out. went to a corner store and found it. in Great shape. The first one the guy passed me wasnt when I asked where it was because I couldn't find it. He gave it to me then I walked around him to where they were and checked the last copy and it was perfect.

Comment

Great to hear TEri! Glad you scored a copy.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I forgot about this...better see if I can still find a copy (or two).

Comment

I never buy King's shorts when originally published in a magazine.
                          I always wait for the inevitable short story collection.

sk

Comment

Good idea as everytime I go to the store I forget to get a copy.So I think I will join you on the sidelines till the short story collection comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                              I never buy King's shorts when originally published in a magazine.
                              I always wait for the inevitable short story collection.

sk
                              Speaking of collections, I really could use a new one soon!

Comment

Damn. I knew there would be a reason I should have renewed.

Comment

Working...
                                X