Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King novel most in need of a signed limited edition...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    As you should.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, I just avoid anything that has Jamie Kennedy in it now!

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Love your signature quote, T-Dog. I felt like I had lost IQ points from watching Malibu's Most Wanted!
    Thanks Squire!

LOL! You have my sympathy for sitting through Malibu's Most Wanted. That "comedy" should come with the government health warning "may cause numbness of the brain."

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Love your signature quote, T-Dog. I felt like I had lost IQ points from watching Malibu's Most Wanted!

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Well, I got yelled at on goodreads for saying "Rosebud is Kane's sled"!
    LOL! I bet they loved you at goodreads. That's like revealing the "surprise" about Jaye Davidson's character in The Crying Game.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    It was a reaction to someone complaining that I had made a post about Wizard & Glass being one of Roland's mistakes (both the events and the telling of them to his ka-tet). I had been used to the one-click spolier tags on the CD forum. The idea of typing out spoiler tags was...unthinkable!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Wow!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
    I haven't done either yet. It's in both of my piles tho and has been for a while.
    I feel vindicated.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    I haven't done either yet. It's in both of my piles tho and has been for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I would not have wrapped it with a spoiler since I would everyone had read the story and watched the movie by now. With that said
    Spoiler!
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Sorry guys! Thanks for the fix, Dan! :-)

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Sock Monkey,

Don't take this the wrong way, but you might want to use Spoiler Tags around your references to The Shawshank Redemption.
    Sorry guys! Thanks for the fix, Dan! :-)

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I fixed it. That said though on a movie / book that old I'm not really sure spoiler tags are necessary.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Sock Monkey,

Don't take this the wrong way, but you might want to use Spoiler Tags around your references to The Shawshank Redemption.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    My problem with Cell wasn't so much with the open-ending, but what I felt was a rather lackluster third act. There was a tonal shift that occurred after a character's death that I felt the book couldn't recover from. I thought the actual ending of the book worked fine. I have no problem with open-endings as long as they are pulled off properly.
    Spoiler!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X