Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Called cc company this morning and payment went through on Monday night.Looks like I am getting a signed copy.Strange that I still have not received an email.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I missed the S/L but I did order the standard edition. I think my order went through in the nick of time because I believe these are sold out now as well.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I was late to the game due to being away form a computer until late Monday. I was able to order a signed edition from the Titan website. I received a confirmation email the next morning and my card has been charged.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Might have been overwhelmed with orders. I got a call to and it looks like it was my mess up. I still have not gotten an email conformation but was told I ha one on order.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'm just paranoid, I guess. There was a mix-up with my CC and it didn't transfer properly. When I called the customer service line, I was told they didn't have my order and the s/l was sold out, so I ordered the limited edition. But Marta, the CS rep, called me later that night and said she had set a s/l aside for me until the mess could be straightened out. I was tempted to cancel the limited, but decided not to. So I have two copies coming!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Maybe they knew about the CD book and wanted to leave us some money to buy copies of both.It does say signed by King so I believe it is signed by King. Think it will work out. It is a good looking book.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I'm just thinking about the $75 price; kinda low.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Just went and read over the site again and I didn't see the word facsimile anywhere

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Here are the specs for the book. I'm thinking it will be a standard hardcover with a signed limitation sheet (like NOS4A2).

PAPER STOCK & WEIGHT:
    50lb Sebago
    BINDING:
    Notchbound, separate Multicolour Persimmon endpapers, Matador Red head and tailbands, cased in 80# Multicolor Noir - Buckram finish over 0.85 pasted oak boards.
    DUST JACKET:
    100lb C1S, Satin lamination. Specially commissioned Robert McGinnis artwork on front, specially commissioned map on back.
    ILLUSTRATIONS:
    9 specially commissioned Robert McGinnis black & white illustrations
    SIGNATURE SHEET:
    Signed by Stephen King, tip-in sheet

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I'm guessing this book will be of the same quality of books bought directly from the bookstore. I need to look back and see if they give any specifics on the actual book or not.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    The price also makes me wonder about the build quality. I've got a couple UK H&S limiteds and I'm not very impressed with their standards, same with Scribner's.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    Says that it's a tip-in sheet, does that make any difference?
    SIGNATURE SHEET:Signed by Stephen King, tip-in sheet
    I'd say no. I think most if not all of Stephen King limited editions have tipped in sig sheets.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Says that it's a tip-in sheet, does that make any difference?
    SIGNATURE SHEET:Signed by Stephen King, tip-in sheet
    Makes me wonder if the signature is a facsimile...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Makes me wonder if the signature is a facsimile...

Leave a comment:

• brionen
    replied
    I'd also purchase 2 cases, even I they were $5-$10 more than the typical Cemetery Dance case. A little extra cost to protect the book would be worth it, at least for me, especially considering how affordable the signed edition was to start with.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X