Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I got my S/L edition today. It was very well packed - an outer box, a padded envelope and an inner box!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I got that email too. I've already read the book, so no big deal.
    Getting nervous now cuz I didn't get an email

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Enjoy, my son!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Update....As if anyone is interested. PX finally had SK's book in stock. Hooray and Thank You Jesus for finally transporting this book to me.

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    Still waiting on my copies (PB from here) and a HC from national subscription. Very irritating that the PX and BX here still do not have this book or Joe Hills latest. The good news is this prompted me to go to the library and find a few new authors for the time being.
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 06-23-2013, 07:46 PM. Reason: Self Edit. Some may have found original post offensive.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Congratz!

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I got my signed limited (#712) and gift editions of Joyland a few minutes ago.

John

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Still waiting on my copies (PB from here) and a HC from national subscription. Very irritating that the PX and BX here still do not have this book or Joe Hills latest. The good news is this prompted me to go to the library and find a few new authors for the time being.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Received an email today that the shipping of the limited edition of Joyland from the US distributor has been delayed until June 24th.
    I got that email too. I've already read the book, so no big deal.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I got the email from FP yesterday that my s/l and gift editions have shipped from the UK.

John

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, that's only 6 days away. And I HAVE already read it...

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Same here; only a week and I'm hoping they don't ship from the farthest corner of the country so I can watch it crawl across the map.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Received an email today that the shipping of the limited edition of Joyland from the US distributor has been delayed until June 24th.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    If you are in a hurry just go grab a copy elsewhere. for $12.95 its worth not having to wait and you will get ur slipcased one from CD later and not have to read it at all.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    This one is pretty much the same deal as Ghost Brothers. We have some copies for urgent orders, but are not sure when our copies from the publisher will be arriving.
    Dammit!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    That is awesome. Will you be sending out your copies soon?
    This one is pretty much the same deal as Ghost Brothers. We have some copies for urgent orders, but are not sure when our copies from the publisher will be arriving.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X