What Do You Ask??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Do You Ask??

Picture it...you finally get to meet the man in person...you run into him in Bangor(aka Derry) Maine, or a book signing..or win the lottery and pay for some dang time with him! What is the first burning question you ask him?

(I apologize if this has been done already but hey, if so, I missed it so please answer again! )

Will you sign my IT: 25th anniversary gift edition

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      Will you sign my IT: 25th anniversary gift edition
      hahaha! Well played Teri...well played....

Comment

Actually, this was played out before in an earlier thread, but I balked then. I decided that I would just shake his hand and thank him for 30 years of extraordinary reading expereinces. But I guess I might him "Why Dr. Sleep? Why now after 35 years?" Why not leave Danny with the Overlook behind him and the future ahead?"

Then again, maybe, not.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Why ask the same question he has been asked 1000 times already. That's why I wouldn't ask anything. I'm sure he is tired of it.

Comment

Which is why I balked the first time.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Hey why not break out the old "Where do you get your ideas?" chestnut, then wait for the obligatory punch in the nose.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"What's the one question that you wish people would ask you, but they never do?" Then I would not ask that question.

Comment

"How do I get you back to my house to sign my collection without you being hurt or me going to jail?"

Comment

I'm not nearly as big of a Stephen King fan as the rest of you guys are, but I'd think the question to ask would be "Can we hang out more than just this once?"
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yeah, or maybe: "Next rounds on you, right?"
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        I'm not nearly as big of a Stephen King fan as the rest of you guys are, but I'd think the question to ask would be "Can we hang out more than just this once?"
                        Brilliant! "What time should I be over for dinner?" That's not psycho stalker or anything right??

Comment

I'd say, "So, you're like this writer or something? Would it be something I'd know, like newspaper articles or tweets or like, you know, maybe something in a fortune cookie?"

Comment

This one is pretty tough. I'd like to ask something that hasn't been ask a million times already, but I'm not sure I could come up with something. I'd probably just ask for a signature, thank him, and then ask him were he parked his car...

Comment

"Do you validate parking?"
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                              X