replied
    Hi Ronald,

Any idea when Dark'un will be released?

Thanks,

Rob

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Naw... you know you want to skip all those books and read one of mine. What shall it be... Undertaker's Moon or Fear? You can do it in the dead of night, beneath the bedcovers, with a flashlight. No one will know you did. Go on... read 'em. You know you want to...

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got my books today need to catch up on reading real bad so I can get to these.Trying like heck to be good and read stuff on my TBR list that has been there for a really LOOOOONG time.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Good one, Pete!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    "He taught me to pee on a building and that STYX is the greatest band in the world and they only got a bad rep because most critics are cynical Assholes!" Big Daddy

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Actually, Brad?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I actually met the band STYX in person after they released the DVD Return to Paradise which was a show I was actually at.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
    Um... Desert Moon?
    Ugh. Go back to Goody Two Shoes.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I have to admit, I can only remember a few Styx songs. "Renegade", "Mr. Roboto", "Come Sail Away" and the B-side to Renegae "Sing for the Day"; I never really was into music growing up, so I can't name you a whole bunch, but if I hear it, I might recognize it.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
    Um... Desert Moon?
    I actually liked that song way back when....it's funny, I saw STYX when they released Edge of the Century w/o Tommy Shaw in the band and still liked them, but for some reason, I just can't stand the thought of seeing them without Dennis Deyoung.

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    Um... Desert Moon?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I can't believe no one has mentioned Renegade yet.

Leave a comment:

• Randy D. Rubin
    replied
    Put me in for 'Laurali' or 'Loreli'; I like that song by Styx the best. Then, 'The Grand Illusion'.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    I like "Blue-Collar Man", too.

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    "Miss America" and "Suite Madame Blue" are my favorites---along with "Mr. Roboto." I can't help it!

Hunter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X