Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Forgot about the chap book. Those are four pretty hardcore writers. That should be a great little book.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Got mine yesterday. 6 down, 2 to go. Then...the chapbook of new stories by Scott Nicholson, Bryan Smith, James Newman, and Nate Southard for those who buy all 8 directly from Thunderstorm!
    Last edited by srboone; 09-27-2014, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    #84 is scheduled to be here on Tuesday, which means it'll probably be here Monday or Saturday

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    #77 will be in my hands on Monday!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got my shipping notice earlier today, which is great Ordered yesterday, so wasn't expecting it to ship today

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Ordered this with the blessing of my wife yesterday! At some point I'll need to get a hold Hindsight, but that'll have to wait for a little while. Until Ron told me Twelve Gauge was going to be up on their site later that day or the next I was afraid I had missed out on it since it showed up on the history page at Thunderstorm but wasn't listed for sale. Was relieved that I didn't have to hunt it down later, lol. Hopefully the last 2 Essentials books don't go up too soon now, lol, don't wanna press the buying too much or my wife may not be as ok with it, lol
    Last edited by RJK1981; 09-24-2014, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    My shipping notice came yesterday..

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Twelve Gauge (Essential #6) is up for order at http://thunderstormbooks.com/thunderstorm/

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is very good news.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Sweet!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    It's my sincere intention to finish up the Essential Ronald Kelly Collection in 2014 (which seems possible, considering the amount of work I've put out during the past 14 days of the new year). Paul says Essential #5: PITFALL should be out sometime in May and I'm hoping we can put out the last three between spring and winter. Through hard work and the grace of God, I believe we can get 'er done.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Guess what? Hindsight came in the mail today.Yep still #56.Squire I told you Paul would take care of things..Beautiful book.Congrats Ron on getting this out.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Keep chuggin', BW!

The_Little_Engine_That_Could.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Wow.I did it!!!! now on to 4000.
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Off topic, but congrats on passing the 3000 mark BW.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Off topic, but congrats on passing the 3000 mark BW.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X