Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    The fund-raising project is going great, with over thirty donations yesterday. Woke up this morning to find more in my inbox. It looks like "Beneath the Bed" will be a huge success. Thanks so much to all who have come to Reilly's aid. It looks like her dream will come true after all.

If you haven't gotten yours yet, I still have plenty left... but they're going fast. I'd say within the next three days, all 250 copies will be accounted for. If you're interested, message me and I'll fix you up.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Great idea Mr. Kelly! I hope this is a huge success for you and your daughter.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Yay!!! Another framable Kelly short! A companion for my "The Halloween Train" picture.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    E-mail sent! This sounds like a great idea

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Sold!!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    started a topic "Beneath the Bed" Fund-Raising Story

"Beneath the Bed" Fund-Raising Story

I'm starting a fund-raising project to raise money for my daughter Reilly's People-to-People Student Ambassador trip to Europe this summer and wanted to give folks here at the CD forum a head's up, before I get the ball rolling full-force.

I've written a short-short story called "Beneath the Bed", which I'm planning on printing on heavy-grade paper (suitable for framing!) and using it as an incentive to garner modest $10 donations (plus $3 for postage). This story would be limited to 250 copies, and would be signed, dated, and numbered by myself. Also I will be embellishing the page with some genuine Ron Kelly artwork. This story will be published one time and one time only for this fund-raising project. After that, it will be permanently retired and, hopefully, make the story something of a collector's item.

The response to this fund-raiser has already been phenomenal, so copies are going fast.

If you're interested, you can contact me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to fix you up.

Thank you!
Working...
X