• Show
Clear All

• Antmusic
    replied
    (he meant 80 of the "limited")

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    The lettered copies are officially sold out. I still have eighty of the lettered available if anyone is interested. Remember, this story will never be published or read beyond this special edition. I've written it exclusively for the donators to Reilly's cause.
    Just give me a holler at [email protected] and I'll be happy to fix you up.

Leave a comment:

• adamjames
    replied
    These all sold yet, or what?

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Yeah, it has been the most successful fund-raiser we've done so far. It's not over yet, though. I've still got quite a few numbered copies of B the B available. Anyone interested, just give Ol' Ron a holler.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
    Only six spots left in the lettered edition of Beneath the Bed. Better grab one while you can!
    Sounds like this was a big hit for you and your daughter. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Only six spots left in the lettered edition of Beneath the Bed. Better grab one while you can!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Got me one of these bad boys as well!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    We're at the halfway mark on the Beneath the Bed lettered copies. If you'd like one, you might ought to grab it while they're still available.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    On my way I would say Mr Boone (although have read Midnight Grinding, so not a RK virgin)

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Are you a Kelly believer now, MR. Woot?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Emailed my request off to Mr Kelly, now sit and wait in my darkened dungeon for a response

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    If anyone wants to upgrade from a numbered copy to a lettered one, just PayPal me the $10 difference and I'll put you on the list. The lettered copies are about a third taken now.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Hardcore! Hardcore! Hardcore! Got mine!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    A special thanks to the folks at Cemetery Dance for including information and a link for the Beneath the Bed fund-raiser in their newsletter Saturday. Since then, dozens of donations have poured in. I appreciate each and every one of you who have donated to Reilly's trip fund. Thank you!

BTW, I've decided to offer a special lettered edition of the Beneath the Bed story for a donation of $20. plus $3 postage. This copy will differ from the numbered one is several ways. The paper will be a different color and the illustrations will be different from those on the numbered edition and in full-color, rather than black & white. This one will be for the hardcore Ron Kelly fans out there.

If you're interested in making a donation in exchange for the lettered edition, just contact me at [email protected] and I'll be glad to fix you up.

Thanks!

Ron

Leave a comment:

• Tasmaniac
    replied
    Happy to donate!

What a wonderful opportunity for Reilly!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X