No announcement yet.

Artists You Want to See

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Eggleton, I love his vampire covers especially the fly by nights and night life.

Comment

After seeing the new CD magazine cover... MORE CHONG PLZ!

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
        Once again, I'm not sure what " Little Clive" means? Who the hell is Little Clive??
        Something REALLY funny about someone with the first name 'theenormity' asking about Little Clive!!!!

Comment

Mark Maddox!

Just have a look at this amazing cover:

sk

Comment

Also by Maddox!!

Comment

The cover... wasn't really my thing... but crazy Jack with the ax... YES PLEASE!!

Comment

If I had the money for chadbourne painting offer, I would have asked for me as Jack Torrance, only with a roque mallet...love that art of jack!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Something REALLY funny about someone with the first name 'theenormity' asking about Little Clive!!!!
                  LOL, now don't make me start bragging!!
                  This is off the subject but since everyone keeps bringing up my username....it wasn't true that I first thought of that for my ebay username. Back in 1965 when my mom was going through all kinds of trouble then she found out she was pregnant with yours truly, she told me years later she shouted "Oh, the enormity of it all!!" And that's what I was named. When I was 4, she officially changed it to "Scott". But since that was my birthname, I now use that as my username on everything. That's a true story too.
                  But there's nothing wrong with Barker frik. I can't recall any of his artwork at the moment lol, but I heard he's pretty good, but like I said, he's too big of a big shot to do something like that for another author.

Comment

But there's nothing wrong with Barker frik. I can't recall any of his artwork at the moment lol, but I heard he's pretty good, but like I said, he's too big of a big shot to do something like that for another author.

I guess there's nothing wrong with Barker's art; it's just not my style.
                    I bet, though,if asked, he'd be more than willing to illustrate King.

sk

Comment

I don't know much about the subject, but I am willing to guess that Barker is probably to expensive for most of our projects. I know we've looked at some comic book artists before, and they end up being too expensive as well.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post

I guess there's nothing wrong with Barker's art; it's just not my style.
                        I bet, though,if asked, he'd be more than willing to illustrate King.

sk
                        LOL well if that's Barker's artwork, then I actually would mind seeing it in a King book or any other book for that matter.
                        I hope he's done better drawings than that. It looks like something a kindergartner would come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          I don't know much about the subject, but I am willing to guess that Barker is probably to expensive for most of our projects. I know we've looked at some comic book artists before, and they end up being too expensive as well.
                          Yeah, well, from what frik posted I think CD should just save their money. I think I still like Glenn Cadbourne, Miller and Potter the best, even though none of them are "New".

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            If I had the money for chadbourne painting offer, I would have asked for me as Jack Torrance, only with a roque mallet...love that art of jack!
                            I got one Squire - guessssss who as ????? (also got one of Connie and her mum zombiefied --- wasn't a hard choice, that )

Comment

Pennywise Woot and his zombie harem! Cool!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

LOL well if that's Barker's artwork, then I actually would mind seeing it in a King book or any other book for that matter.
                                I hope he's done better drawings than that. It looks like something a kindergartner would come up with.
                                WTF ????? Contextually, Barker is right up there, IMHO (having said that, true story, I failed colouring in between the lines in 3rd class - about age 6 - and got sent back to kindergarten to learn from the experts - that, and watching Neil Armstrong land on the moon - are the most vivid memories I have of my formative schooling years - so what do I know about art, except its mostly an F short of one of my favourite hobbies in my halcyon daze ).
                                Last edited by Grant Wootton; 11-02-2011, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X