X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    As long as Little Clive doesn't show up!
    He might be holding the brushes!!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I've met big Clive (I'm sure the little one was around somewhere..), and think he's a really nice guy, but I do NOT like his illustrations. A collaboration a la King/Straub would be awesome, though.

sk

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    For the right project, I think that Danish artist John Kenn Mortensen could really make some great illustartions. If there was a Signature Series tale that had an old school children's-story-gone-horribly-wrong feel to it, John Kenn Mortensen would be my illustrator of choice. Did you SEE his illustrations for "Deadfall Hotel" (by Steve Rasnic Tem)? YOWZA!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    You really do have a problem remembering things:

#21 & 22

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...cations)/page3

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    I've seen the image(s) and while I'm pretty openminded I have to wholeheartedly agree with this statement...More Clive and less little Clive would be great.
    Once again, I'm not sure what " Little Clive" means? Who the hell is Little Clive?? Despite what Clive shows up, I still think it'd be great if he'd illustrated a King limited.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I've seen the image(s) and while I'm pretty openminded I have to wholeheartedly agree with this statement...More Clive and less little Clive would be great.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Here's a name for you guys but I doubt he'd do it since he's such a big shot himself: Clive Barker. What do ya think??

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Stephen Bissette and/or John Totleben. Their work together on Swamp Thing was some of the most beautiful, imaginative, and horrific art ever seen in comics.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Yes for Tomislav Tikulin. I think he is the one of the best out there!!
    Absolutely!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Yes on Vincent Chong and a HUGE!!!!!! Yes for Tomislav Tikulin. I think he is the one of the best out there!!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Michael Whelan

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I'd like some more Tomislav Tikulin. I thought his Passage cover was great!

Still on the fence about getting the art piece... I just don't have anywhere to display it.

Other than that, I don't know many artists. Generally I really like all the art in the CD editions, so I'm ok with anything! Although some fresh blood is always nice!

Leave a comment:

• Greenelk
    replied
    Another vote for more Vincent Chong please. Love his work

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X