Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Dark Screams: The Complete Signed Limited Edition!

  1. #1
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,990
    Rep Power
    28

    Dark Screams: The Complete Signed Limited Edition!

    Dark Screams: The Complete Signed Limited Edition!
    Featuring 160,000 words of horror and dark suspense from Stephen King, Robert McCammon, Clive Barker, Peter Straub, Jack Ketchum, Kelley Armstrong, Bentley Little, Bill Pronzini, Simon Clark, Ramsey Campbell, Darynda Jones, Jacquelyn Frank, Brian Hodge, Norman Prentiss, Lisa Morton, Shawntelle Madison, Graham Masterton, Heather Graham, Ray Garton, Ed Gorman, Mick Garris, J. Kenner, Kealan Patrick Burke, Del James, and Richard Christian Matheson!
    Signed & Numbered Limited Edition
    Already More Than 70% Sold Out!




    This is the discussion thread for the Dark Screams announcement!

    CLICK HERE to purchase this product

    CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  2. #2
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,824
    Rep Power
    52
    It's a great feeling when something is announced that you ordered months ago. I always hear my bank account sigh in relieve .

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,234
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    It's a great feeling when something is announced that you ordered months ago. I always hear my bank account sigh in relieve .
    How did you order this months ago? First I heard of it was the CDCC offer which was days ago.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hearing Voices TacomaDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Greater Denver Area, Colorado
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    11
    I got an email back in late April but was at a conference and didn't order it in time, so I'm glad that this became my first CDCC purchase (of my very first CDCC purchase ever.)


    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    How did you order this months ago? First I heard of it was the CDCC offer which was days ago.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,234
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I got an email back in late April but was at a conference and didn't order it in time, so I'm glad that this became my first CDCC purchase (of my very first CDCC purchase ever.)
    I may have ordered this twice. Need to check my records.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,824
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    How did you order this months ago? First I heard of it was the CDCC offer which was days ago.
    Order April 28 of this year, Martin via a CDCC email.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,824
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I got an email back in late April but was at a conference and didn't order it in time, so I'm glad that this became my first CDCC purchase (of my very first CDCC purchase ever.)
    Congrats, Jason! If you're now an official CDCC member, go ahead and keep your wallet out

  8. #8
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,824
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I may have ordered this twice. Need to check my records.
    I had to do the same, Martin because it looked very familiar to me. Probably was offered again via CDCC for the 2016/2017 members.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,234
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I had to do the same, Martin because it looked very familiar to me. Probably was offered again via CDCC for the 2016/2017 members.
    Thanks for the mention Brian. I did end up ordering it twice, would not have noticed without your comment.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hearing Voices TacomaDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Greater Denver Area, Colorado
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    11
    I hemmed and hawed a few times but couldn't pull the trigger. And then they sent it in a regular email and I figured what the heck.

    Really curious to see what else I'll buy. Kind of eyeballing gift cents and then the artist's edition of The Stand ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Jason! If you're now an official CDCC member, go ahead and keep your wallet out

  11. #11
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,824
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Thanks for the mention Brian. I did end up ordering it twice, would not have noticed without your comment.
    Most welcome, my friend.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,824
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I hemmed and hawed a few times but couldn't pull the trigger. And then they sent it in a regular email and I figured what the heck.

    Really curious to see what else I'll buy. Kind of eyeballing gift cents and then the artist's edition of The Stand ...
    That's a killer deal they offer on the gift certs for sure and The Stand will be a must have. That's going to be one killer book!

  13. #13
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    14
    I ordered this when it was first offered a while back. If I remember correctly, a lettered edition wasn't offered at that time. Kinda wish I'd held onto some gift certificates because I would have really to have picked up that version.

    The gift certificates are a fantastic deal! This will be my sixth CDCC membership and I have yet to be disappointed. I also like the shift in focus on the freebie items to being less quantity but more quality.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Hearing Voices TacomaDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Greater Denver Area, Colorado
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    11
    I'm excited about the freebies - they are actually useful to me.

  15. #15
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,695
    Rep Power
    2015
    Yep, just to confirm, we offered this to the CDCC 6 collectors a while back and then offered it again this week to the combined CDCC 6 and CDCC 7 list, which will be receiving all of the CDCC emails for the rest of this month until it switches over to just the CDCC 7 on October 1.

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  16. #16
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,234
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yep, just to confirm, we offered this to the CDCC 6 collectors a while back and then offered it again this week to the combined CDCC 6 and CDCC 7 list, which will be receiving all of the CDCC emails for the rest of this month until it switches over to just the CDCC 7 on October 1.

    Brian
    At least I am consistent. I ordered the Limited with slipcase both times. I will send a cancellation to Mindy within the week.

  17. #17
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,695
    Rep Power
    2015
    Dan pointed out that I'm apparently worse at math than I knew. We're down to the last 200 copies of DARK SCREAMS, so this one is selling very quickly, but you have some time to decide if you're on the fence:

    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/chizmar20



    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  18. #18
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,824
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    At least I am consistent. I ordered the Limited with slipcase both times. I will send a cancellation to Mindy within the week.
    Great choice, Martin. That's the one I went as well. Plus, I just ordered the latest announcement .

  19. #19
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,234
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Great choice, Martin. That's the one I went as well. Plus, I just ordered the latest announcement .
    I will be ordering that one tomorrow.

  20. #20
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    14
    Is my mind playing tricks on me or did the print run for this book increase from 750 to 1000? Also did the lettered edition sell out or is just not being offered anymore as there is no longer any mention of it on the product page?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •