Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Screams: The Complete Signed Limited Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Featuring 160,000 words of horror and dark suspense from Stephen King, Robert McCammon, Clive Barker, Peter Straub, Jack Ketchum, Kelley Armstrong, Bentley Little, Bill Pronzini, Simon Clark, Ramsey Campbell, Darynda Jones, Jacquelyn Frank, Brian Hodge, Norman Prentiss, Lisa Morton, Shawntelle Madison, Graham Masterton, Heather Graham, Ray Garton, Ed Gorman, Mick Garris, J. Kenner, Kealan Patrick Burke, Del James, and Richard Christian Matheson!
    Signed & Numbered Limited Edition
    Already More Than 70% Sold Out!

This is the discussion thread for the Dark Screams announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

It's a great feeling when something is announced that you ordered months ago. I always hear my bank account sigh in relieve .

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      It's a great feeling when something is announced that you ordered months ago. I always hear my bank account sigh in relieve .
      How did you order this months ago? First I heard of it was the CDCC offer which was days ago.

Comment

I got an email back in late April but was at a conference and didn't order it in time, so I'm glad that this became my first CDCC purchase (of my very first CDCC purchase ever.)

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        How did you order this months ago? First I heard of it was the CDCC offer which was days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
          I got an email back in late April but was at a conference and didn't order it in time, so I'm glad that this became my first CDCC purchase (of my very first CDCC purchase ever.)
          I may have ordered this twice. Need to check my records.

Comment

Order April 28 of this year, Martin via a CDCC email.

Comment

Congrats, Jason! If you're now an official CDCC member, go ahead and keep your wallet out

Comment

I may have ordered this twice. Need to check my records.
                I had to do the same, Martin because it looked very familiar to me. Probably was offered again via CDCC for the 2016/2017 members.

Comment

I had to do the same, Martin because it looked very familiar to me. Probably was offered again via CDCC for the 2016/2017 members.
                  Thanks for the mention Brian. I did end up ordering it twice, would not have noticed without your comment.

Comment

I hemmed and hawed a few times but couldn't pull the trigger. And then they sent it in a regular email and I figured what the heck.

Really curious to see what else I'll buy. Kind of eyeballing gift cents and then the artist's edition of The Stand ...

Congrats, Jason! If you're now an official CDCC member, go ahead and keep your wallet out

Comment

Thanks for the mention Brian. I did end up ordering it twice, would not have noticed without your comment.
                      Most welcome, my friend.

Comment

I hemmed and hawed a few times but couldn't pull the trigger. And then they sent it in a regular email and I figured what the heck.

Really curious to see what else I'll buy. Kind of eyeballing gift cents and then the artist's edition of The Stand ...
                        That's a killer deal they offer on the gift certs for sure and The Stand will be a must have. That's going to be one killer book!

Comment

I ordered this when it was first offered a while back. If I remember correctly, a lettered edition wasn't offered at that time. Kinda wish I'd held onto some gift certificates because I would have really to have picked up that version.

The gift certificates are a fantastic deal! This will be my sixth CDCC membership and I have yet to be disappointed. I also like the shift in focus on the freebie items to being less quantity but more quality.

Comment

I'm excited about the freebies - they are actually useful to me.

Comment

Yep, just to confirm, we offered this to the CDCC 6 collectors a while back and then offered it again this week to the combined CDCC 6 and CDCC 7 list, which will be receiving all of the CDCC emails for the rest of this month until it switches over to just the CDCC 7 on October 1.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                              X