X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Because of the angle, the New Screams side looks HUGE... it also kind of looks like it is eating the Bad Dreams side.

These turned out really well. I hope everyone digs them!

Brian
    The covers look great BTW. I love the old timey font for the titles.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Woot! Just received my shipping notice. It's not a story but I'm pumped to see my book title on an actual book! Very cool! Now I just need to figure out how to write a bit better and get something published.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got my shipping notice for this!

Leave a comment:

• mlouisdixon
    replied
    This looks so great! I can't wait to get my hands on these.

Thanks Dan and Brian.

MLD

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Awesome, can't wait. I remember that there was a free copy coming for those whose title names were on the voting thread. Is this still the case? I had a title up for the voting, so I am hoping it's still the case, lol

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Copies have arrived. This will be going up for sale towards the end of the month. Prize winners and contributors copies will be shipping shortly. (Sorry for the crappy picture)
    Because of the angle, the New Screams side looks HUGE... it also kind of looks like it is eating the Bad Dreams side.

These turned out really well. I hope everyone digs them!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Looks awesome! Dan, thanks for the preview!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

Copies have arrived. This will be going up for sale towards the end of the month. Prize winners and contributors copies will be shipping shortly. (Sorry for the crappy picture)

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That'd be cool, but it's just not in the cards on something like this.
    Yes it would be very cool. Figured I would ask. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    Awesome! Thank you for the quick reply. I will be on the look out for this one...I don't believe there are normally illustrations in chapbooks however I would love to see at least one for the story Meat Socks.
    That'd be cool, but it's just not in the cards on something like this.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Long since. Last I heard we where in the design phase. It should be out this year, I'm hoping this summer, but don't quote me on that as I have no idea where it's at in the production schedule.
    Awesome! Thank you for the quick reply. I will be on the look out for this one...I don't believe there are normally illustrations in chapbooks however I would love to see at least one for the story Meat Socks.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Long since. Last I heard we where in the design phase. It should be out this year, I'm hoping this summer, but don't quote me on that as I have no idea where it's at in the production schedule.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    So has everyone signed their contracts so this project can progress? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Hey there contest winners. I just sent each of you an email trying to confirm some info for this. I may have lost your original email address so I used whatever address you used on the forums here. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    thanks for the update, CWL. i never got word of any of that drama. glad he's okay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X