No announcement yet.

Acceptance thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'll be joining you on the TOC with "Night of the Fireworks." Also had another acceptance, my story "Her Living Corals" into http://www.firbolgpublishing.com/ent...beginning-toc/
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Congratulations Kenneth, that is awesome news!!!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Happy to follow the tradition! My bizarro short story, "Out Hunting for Teeth," has been published in the Daniel Howard-edited anthology Voices of Imagination.

http://www.amazon.com/Voices-Imagina...of+imagination

The piece, inspired by a nightmare after reading Yukio Mishima, is set in post-Hiroshima Japan.

Comment

Congrats, Mr. Grabowski!
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Congratulations, William!
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Congrats Kenneth! What an awesome TOC. Congrats to other acceptances on here, as well!

Comment

I had a 100 word piece accepted as an Honorable mention for Necon e-books online. They also posted my piece that I wrote to honor Bob Booth. I'm very glad they liked it.

Comment

Thank you T-Dogz and Victorya. Congrats William and Tim!

Comment

You too.

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                    Congrats...

Comment

Congrats, guys.

Maybe I missed a post, but I just noticed that Richard Thomas is editing a collection with Chuck Palahniuk (Burnt Tongues). But on the Facebook announcement, the name links to the actor Richard Thomas of Waltons fame. Sorry, Rich.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Congrats, Kenneth! I figured you'd get that acceptance sooner or later!

Saw your name on Duotrope bragging wall and smiled.

Comment

Thanks, Kristopher.

Comment

Wow great news. Just when I think I am set and not going to buy any books for a bit things like these come along. Congrats to all.

Comment

I'm a little late to the party (is that still fashionable?) but wanted to say congrats to all you who've had acceptances of late. Awesome stuff!

Comment

Acceptance means...

Originally posted by truantoranje View Post
                                I'm a little late to the party (is that still fashionable?) but wanted to say congrats to all you who've had acceptances of late. Awesome stuff!
                                You can show up any time you like, but you can never leave....

Comment

Working...
                                X