Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
    Thanks!
    So now you are officially in the "in" crowd!...Do you get a jacket? LOL and I am certainly just kidding. It's a great accomplishment.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
      Just got the copy of Weird Tales with your story in it, Nik. Look forward to reading it. Congrats too, one hell of a cool place.
      Sorry for the delay. Just read this note. Thrilled you're gonna read the story, Richard. Please lemme know what you think, if you've got some time. That doesn't mean why you like it, necessarily. ANY notes are constructive and welcome. Thanks!
      www.nikhouser.com

Comment

My short story "Misfortune Cookie" starring my retro father-daughter detective team Dr. Needle and Miss Haystack, whom I hope will have further adventures, made it into e-book anthology Strange Case Files from Divertir Press. This one's weird and longish and it's needed a home for a while. So...hooray!
        www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
          So now you are officially in the "in" crowd!...Do you get a jacket? LOL and I am certainly just kidding. It's a great accomplishment.
          Oh! How cool would that be?! LOL-I'm just glad to have gotten the official button for my website. I promptly put it on nearly every page like a big dork
          http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Thanks to a tip from Caren, I made it through as well.

Gratz Caren, and also Gratz to Nik!
            Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
              Oh! How cool would that be?! LOL-I'm just glad to have gotten the official button for my website. I promptly put it on nearly every page like a big dork
              That doesn't sound dorky at all...LOL

P.S. BTW I'm just jealous
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks
                http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Too many congrats have been missed. Sorry. Ken, C.W and Nik. Well done. Really happy for you all.

Comment

Thanks Craig! Hey, what'd you put for your bio for the Thundadome anthology, since it was supposed to be brief and quirky? I just put "Nik Houser is here if you need him." Along with the pic I use here in the forum.
                    www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Nik, you're in the Thunderdome anthology too? How awesome, our first publication together. Sweet. Didn't know.
                      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Wait, so me you, me, and Craig are all in it? FUCK YEAH. Just found your story on the site. Will read it post haste.
                        www.nikhouser.com

Comment

Oh yeah, Nik. Michael is part of our writing group, Write Club, Craig is too. I have two very short stories at the Thunderdome, the most recent one, "Death Knell" is a companion piece to my story "Say Yes to Pleasure" that was in the Warmed and Bound anthology (Craig is in there with me too, as well as some names you may recognize: Paul Tremblay, Brian Evenson, Stephen Graham Jones, and many more).
                          FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Originally posted by Nik Houser View Post
                            Thanks Craig! Hey, what'd you put for your bio for the Thundadome anthology, since it was supposed to be brief and quirky? I just put "Nik Houser is here if you need him." Along with the pic I use here in the forum.
                            Tried to tie it in with the California theme:

As the crow flies it’s 5456 miles from where Craig lives in England to California. The carbon footprint left behind if he travelled that distance would be 1964.16 kg of CO2. To help save the world he’s going to stay home and write more stories.

And yeah, glad we get to be published together too, Nik.

Comment

Heartfelt congratulations to all of you, on your successes. Well done, friends-- Nik, Craig, Richard, Caren (Cee Dub), Ozmo, (have I missed anyone?) I hope not; pats on the back to you all!

Comment

Thanks, Randy.

Comment

Working...
                                X