• Show
Clear All

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Got the book as well, Squire! Back in the mail to you tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    [QUOTE=C.W. LaSart;28163]...I will be blogging about it over the next few weeks, as well as posting the video of my reading...QUOTE]

Glad to hear it, Caren and can't wait to read about it (and see the video!)

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Haha! Minx is my middle name Craig! Thanks guys-it was a blast and I will be blogging about it over the next few weeks, as well as posting the video of my reading. The experience and contacts made, surpassed my expectations. AND congrats Richard! That's awesome. I look forward to the book.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Congratulations to all! And have fun at the convention CW!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Hay C.W.'s mind is not little
    Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
    You naughty little minx. Congrats to your perverted little twisted mind.
    Last edited by bookworm 1; 04-01-2012, 07:52 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Leave a comment:

• Craig Wallwork
    replied
    Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
    Just sold a story almost by accident A fellow HWA member mentioned a friend looking for erotic horror, so I thought What the hell, and re-wrote one of the stories cut from Ad Nauseam. They loved it and I am just waiting on the contract. What a weird week
    You naughty little minx. Congrats to your perverted little twisted mind.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Super news looking forward to reading it.
    Just sold a story almost by accident A fellow HWA member mentioned a friend looking for erotic horror, so I thought What the hell, and re-wrote one of the stories cut from Ad Nauseam. They loved it and I am just waiting on the contract. What a weird week

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Sounds like quite the undertaking good luck.

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied

It's official. I'm one of six authors (and six visual artists) to be selected by Flying House. I pair up with a painter, as it turns out, and we create a collaborative piece. We'll have a release party, gallery showing and reading all in one later this year. And then there will be a nicely produced coffee table book produced, as well. Check out the website for more details. I'm honored to be a part of this excellent Chicago non-profit. Should be a lot of fun. More info to come.

http://ourflyinghouse.com/

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Have fun at the convention, Caren. Make some great new contacts, and say hi for all of us.

Leave a comment:

• Randy D. Rubin
    replied
    Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Thank you much! Leaving for SLC tomorrow for the World Horror Convention, and I will be off the grid until Monday night! You all have fun and behave while I'm gone!!! XOXOXO!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Randy D. Rubin
    replied
    Way to go Cee Dub. Congratulations on your latest sale.

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    LOL! Thanks, Squire

Leave a comment:

Working...
X