• Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    Awesome! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    thanks, guys. i'm excited. a couple presses are already interested in Disintegration, but we're going to aim for the big boys, see what we can make happen. i just want it to be with a press that gets it, loves it and wants to push it out into the world so that people who dig my kind of writing can enjoy it, have a wild ride, and bring a little excitement into their lives. not asking for too much, yeah?

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Way to go, Richard!! Best of luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    WOW Richard! An agent?!! That's fricken awesome. Congrats, congrats, a million times congrats!

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied

www.talcottnotch.net/

Well, it's official. I have an agent. I have signed with Paula Munier at Talcott Notch Literary Agency and we will be shopping my second novel, the neo-noir, transgressive thriller, Disintegration. Paula has over twenty years of experience in the industry, and I'm thrilled to be working with her. She gets my work, is excited about it, and together we're going to sell this book to the best press we can find. Wish me luck! And thanks for all of your support.

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    I had the priviledge of attending the Stoker Awards which he MC'd again this year and let me tell you, he's crazy funny. Then I spoke briefly to him at the after party. Very cool guy.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
    Jeff is an awesome guy too It was amazing!
    Yes he is! I meet him and his wife last year and they are fantastic folk.
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 04-16-2012, 02:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    I hope to meet you someday too, MLD. Keep your chin up!

Leave a comment:

• mlouisdixon
    replied
    Hi Everyone,

Congrats on the successes. Keep up the good work.
    I wish I could have made it to WHC this year. I'm in between jobs, but doing contract work, which basically means I'm not broke yet but can't spare any time. I hope to make next year's con. It would have been nice to meet you CW.
    Now if I could only make a sale so that I could post something here.

MLD

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yea Jeff Strand is twisted.Very good writer.Congrats on all the recent success.

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Jeff is an awesome guy too It was amazing!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Not initially, went back read them. You made Jeff jealous! You rock!

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Did you see that Joe McKinney and Jeff Strand both commented? I feel like a rock star

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
    My first blog post about the WHC 2012: Jow McKinney Drank my vodka! http://www.cwlasart.com/?p=1199
    Terrific, Caren! Looking forward to more in the coming weeks!

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    My first blog post about the WHC 2012: Jow McKinney Drank my vodka! http://www.cwlasart.com/?p=1199

Leave a comment:

Working...
X