Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TerryE
    replied
    I'm still trying to get one done. At this rate, there may only be time for a first draft and corrections.

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    This is the only contest I am allowing myself before August-promised the publisher I would work exclusively for him until the anthology is filled

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    I need an idea to strike me quick, and then I will. Not much time left though.

Leave a comment:

• JJ123
    replied
    What a cool idea. Anyone submitting for Vol. 2? I have two ideas and have to choose between them. Problem is, I don't know the stories from Volume 1 and there is no time to read them. Oh well, we'll see what happens. The July 15 deadline is fast approaching, so this will have to be a very short story from me. Don't know if that is good or bad.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That was a very good article. Thanks for posting it.

Leave a comment:

• Nik Houser
    replied
    The Machine of Death anthology is AWESOME, by the by. Great post. Thanks for the heads up!

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Bookmarked it!

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Very nice article.

Leave a comment:

• KT Wagner
    replied
    Excellent article! I've shared it with my critique group. Thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• mlouisdixon
    started a topic 6 Ways to Keep Your Story’s Armor Intact

6 Ways to Keep Your Story’s Armor Intact

Here's a link to an article from the editors of Machine of Death about what's wrong with a number of the submissions they get. It's worth reading for anyone trying to submit fiction anywhere.

6 Ways to Keep Your Story’s Armor Intact

MLD
Working...
X