No announcement yet.

Self-Promotion for Authors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I have some good news for you then... The HC of Ogre's Passing is indeed available, and I received my CCs not too long ago. Message Zach and I'm sure he will get it out. I'm supposed to talk with him this week so I'll also relay this message. I'm not really on FB now, they messed up my account and I can't get in. I'm working on a new writing page through my wife's account, and I have one up for my real estate. Thanks for the support my friend!

Comment

I have danced around the paperback for some time, hope I see it pop up on ebay/amazon soon. Congrats Paul!

Comment

Thanks, M! Not always easy to get traction in this business. In fact, nearly impossible! But I did receive some great blurbs from Piers Anthony about my fantasy trilogy. He said that if you are going to buy one fantasy book this year, THE SUMMONING was it. That was when it originally hit, and I use the exact quote elsewhere. I read his Xanth series when I was a kid, and although not for everyone, I enjoyed it. My own preference is epic fantasy, and my influences have by far been Tolkien, Terry Brooks, and Stephen R, Donaldson. I describe my series as a traditional quest, but more atmospheric, with no standard tropes like elves, magic everywhere, dragons, etc. More horror and monster-based I guess. Try it, maybe you'll like it.

Comment

I will get the HB when I see it. It sounds like it's right up my alley! Though I am a huge Abercrombie Fan,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Melniczek View Post
            Well I have some good news for you then... The HC of Ogre's Passing is indeed available, and I received my CCs not too long ago. Message Zach and I'm sure he will get it out. I'm supposed to talk with him this week so I'll also relay this message. I'm not really on FB now, they messed up my account and I can't get in. I'm working on a new writing page through my wife's account, and I have one up for my real estate. Thanks for the support my friend!
            Nice I'll eventually get a copy with my next KWP lifetime sub box. Been about a year since the last one. Do have the paperback plus Rooting of Evil, The Summoning and The Celebration.

Comment

Thanks much for the support. I hope you enjoyed what you've read. The fantasy series has taken me many years of writing to get these out. I used to pump out tons of new short stories until I started writing longer works. It's challenging to keep focused as I only do this for a hobby. Thanks again my friend!

Comment

Have about 9 days to go on a kickstarter for a new project through Crystal Lake Publishing that some of you might be interested in: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...f-dream-horror
                Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Working...
                X