Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered!

Comment

Ken, I am not sure how you did that but I got a 'Your Package is on the Way' email 3 minutes after the 'Receipt for Purchase' email. Now that is service!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Ken, I am not sure how you did that but I got a 'Your Package is on the Way' email 3 minutes after the 'Receipt for Purchase' email. Now that is service!
        Yeah, the way Wordpress set up their new store function works really nice with PayPal. And PayPal even allows for media mail, which is great. Took so long for Wordpress to come around, but it makes everything down to printing a label so much easier. And these went so quick I was just clicking print most of the day.

That said, thank you so much, everyone. I sold out of copies of both Embers and A Season in Hell quite fast. I should have more of each in a few days, but need to save some for an upcoming event in Philly. I should have a handful of ASiN and 1 or 2 Embers though, if anyone else is interested.
        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

How cool is this of Ken? I love it when authors have such personal contact with readers/fans.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
            Ordered!
            Safely arrived today. That was quick!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
              Safely arrived today. That was quick!
              Mine arrived as well!

Comment

Glad they're getting there so fast. My second order just came through if anyone else wants a copy.

Comment

My copy arrived in today's mail about an hour ago. I am eager to read it!

Comment

I just picked up Embers and A Season in Hell.

Comment

Thanks. Hope you enjoy them.

Originally posted by Br!an View Post
                      I just picked up Embers and A Season in Hell.

Comment

You can now pre-order Tales From The Lake Volume 5. http://mybook.to/Lake5

“If you’re a short story reader, this is an absolute must-read. Volume five is even better than the four preceding volumes, which is a very hard bar to hit. Go buy this!” — John R. Little, author of The Memory Tree, Miranda, and Soul Mates

Here's a link to it on my website: https://kennethwcain.com/2018/10/23/...he-lake-vol-5/

Tales from The Lake Vol.5.jpg

Comment

Love the cover. There is not one place in that visual I would want to be.

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                          You can now pre-order Tales From The Lake Volume 5. http://mybook.to/Lake5

“If you’re a short story reader, this is an absolute must-read. Volume five is even better than the four preceding volumes, which is a very hard bar to hit. Go buy this!” — John R. Little, author of The Memory Tree, Miranda, and Soul Mates

Here's a link to it on my website: https://kennethwcain.com/2018/10/23/...he-lake-vol-5/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21086[/ATTACH]
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks. Ben Baldwin did these covers. Apparently, the covers for this series tells a story. I just recently found that out when talking with Joe.

Comment

Just a heads up. My publisher (Crystal Lake Publishing) will be giving away some signed books for the November 2nd release of Lake 5. I don't have any details yet, but I'll try to post them here once I do. Still, if you're interested, you might want to track down their Facebook page beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                                Just a heads up. My publisher (Crystal Lake Publishing) will be giving away some signed books for the November 2nd release of Lake 5. I don't have any details yet, but I'll try to post them here once I do. Still, if you're interested, you might want to track down their Facebook page beforehand.
                                Don't so Facebook but I am on their email list so hopefully I will get details.

Comment

Working...
                                X