X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    No, I wasn’t interested in participating in that one.
    I figured as much. I submitted something. Just to write something. It was a confusing mess.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Did you submit a flash fiction piece to the DRP writing contest?
    No, I wasn’t interested in participating in that one.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Without checking, I’m not quite sure… I think somewhere in the 2500-word range. And, thanks, good luck with yours as well.
    Did you submit a flash fiction piece to the DRP writing contest?

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
    Good luck on your submission, Ron. Now we must endure the waiting period. What type of word count was yours? I kept mine low in case that might help my chances...
    Without checking, I’m not quite sure… I think somewhere in the 2500-word range. And, thanks, good luck with yours as well.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Good luck with your submissions.

Leave a comment:

• JJ123
    replied
    Good luck on your submission, Ron. Now we must endure the waiting period. What type of word count was yours? I kept mine low in case that might help my chances...

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
    Also would be great to know if anyone here has taken advantage of the current CD submission period, as I mentioned in another thread...
    Yes, I did.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    I should have seen this thread. Sorry about that everyone.

Leave a comment:

• JJ123
    replied
    I concur with the last two posts. Also would be great to know if anyone here has taken advantage of the current CD submission period, as I mentioned in another thread...

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I wish more authors were using this thread. I and I'm sure quite a few of the other members of this forum would love to know more about what's coming from them. It's also a great way to be introduced to new writers and their stories .
    That's a very good point. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I wish more authors were using this thread. I and I'm sure quite a few of the other members of this forum would love to know more about what's coming from them. It's also a great way to be introduced to new writers and their stories .

Leave a comment:

• JJ123
    replied
    Haven't been here in a while, but I like checking in when I can to see how the writers are doing. Great to see all of your successes. (Also awed by the magazine crowd-funding project.) Someone mentioned being in Cemtery Dance, and that made me think of the brief call for submissions a couple years back (or was it longer?). Just curious -- did all the people who said they got accepted get published by now? Hopefully so, but I was wondering how that worked. And what was the editing process like, were any changes required to your material?

Leave a comment:

• markgunnells
    replied
    Right now, WHERE THE DEAD GO TO DIE is available for only 99 cents digitally.

https://www.amazon.com/Where-Dead-Di...3009385&sr=1-2

Leave a comment:

• markgunnells
    replied
    Two new releases out right now that I'm stoked about. A digital collection right here with Cemetery Dance called CURTAIN CALL, and a novel with Crystal Lake Publishing that I co-wrote with Aaron Dries called WHERE THE DEAD GO TO DIE.

https://www.amazon.com/Curtain-Call-...2705901&sr=1-7

https://www.amazon.com/Where-Dead-Di...2706212&sr=1-2

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Well done man, well done! And hopefully you'll see plenty of pennies and whatever the heck the Chinese are using now-a-days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X