Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    What reading level are those Corgi books?

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Gratz on the 2nd book, Val. I'll have to see if my daughter would like these. The kid on the cover reminds me of someone--forget who.

Leave a comment:

• mercuryval
    replied
    CORGICAPERS2_medium.jpg
    And speaking of Halloween, my mystery novel for the young'uns is now out with DWB Children's Line. It's the second in the Corgi Capers series. Protagonist Adam thinks his new neighbors are witches, and his sister is planning a Halloween prank that promises to scar him for life! www.corgicapers.com

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied

ManArchy Magazine is running a series of flash fiction horror stories from now until Halloween. My story "Gandaberunda" kicks it off.

http://manarchymag.com/core/2012/10/...-richardthomas

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    http://www.cwlasart.com/?p=1482The Coffin Hop is now live again this year. Over 100 chances to win free stuff from horror authors including me. My prize is a signed copy of Ad Nauseam, a signed copy of the limited CD chapbook, an e-copy of the special Coffin Hop antho sampler (actual antho to be released next year, but one of my stories is in the 4 story sampler) some classic horror movies, a Halloween sock monkey and much more! Check it out my friends!

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    manarchy.jpg

A generous and thoughtful review of Herniated Roots, my debut neo-noir collection of short stories, is now live over at ManArchy Magazine.

http://manarchymag.com/core/2012/10/...uthor-manarchy

Leave a comment:

• Randy D. Rubin
    replied
    Thanks everyone.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Gratz, Randy. I'll add these to my TBR list for sure.

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Congrats again! And calm down

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    you're on a roll, brother. congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Randy D. Rubin
    replied
    Yes it is, Cee Dub. And I just found out today that my SECOND NOVELLA has been accepted for publication and will come out in May 2013. It is titled, 'The Witch of Dreadmere Forest' and its a spooky-spooky. I'm so freakin' shocked and elated I could explode! I can't believe it sometimes. I'm finally getting my "little darlings" good homes. (Good lord, I haven't written anything in two days and I feel so 'dirty' or 'off my axis'. Does anyone else get that guilty, "get your ass back to work on that keyboard" feeling if you take some time away? I can't stand myself if I'm not writing something. See I'm so excited that I'm rambling. Must calm down... must focus thoughts... must get grandkids off to school. Need more coffee. Anyone care to join me for a cup?

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Is this novella on Nook yet?

Leave a comment:

• Randy D. Rubin
    replied
    That's right Cee Dub. You tell it, Baby! AND you're more twisted than all of us combined. We can't mess with you-- we know it. I just meant that I think you'll enjoy the tale as much as I enjoyed writing it. Take slow, deep breaths. Easy now... that's better... (Whew!)... that was TOO close, guys...

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    What does that mean? LOL I'm tougher than all these boys combined

Leave a comment:

• Randy D. Rubin
    replied
    Well brothers and sisters, it's finally out! My FIRST Novella is available at SWEET CRAVINGS PUBLICATIONS. I would really appreciate it if you'd give it a read, then give it a review and let me know what you think of my writing style. This one WILL make you cry, Cee Dub. I'm warning you now! Richard would you do me the HONOR of review? Ozmo, you'll shed a tear too, my friend. Kealan? Craig? Terry? Teriw? It's titled, The Legend of my Nana, Miss Viola. Thanks up front for your heartfelt support everyone. Yabba Dabba DOOOOO!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X