replied
    Oh yeah, so here's me:

EMAIL: [email protected]
    FACEBOOK: Nik Houser
    WEBCOMIC: www.gentlemancaveman.com

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Very cool! Thanks. Appreciate you checking on that for me. Wish you guys weren't closing. Far too few good places to send to.

Leave a comment:

• mlouisdixon
    replied
    Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
    For good? I just sent something in LOL.
    Your story Regrettable made it inside the window. That means it's in the slushpile and we'll be getting to it in the next few weeks or so.

MLD

Leave a comment:

• mlouisdixon
    replied
    Sorry to see you guys closing down. Or are you just closing to subs for a while? Does this mean Horror Library is going too? Or is that separate? I hope neither are gone for good.
    I'll check on your story and let you know.
    DR was going to close about 2 years ago and Boyd Harris talked me into helping keep it up and running. It ended up that I did almost everything. I loved what I was able to do but I lost my stride on my writing career. I worked out an agreement to hand it back over to the original editor but it ended up getting neglected. I decided to do one final issue and then put it to rest as it should be instead of going down a black hole.

Horror Library is a totally different entity and is alive and well and up for a Stoker this weekend.

MLD

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Hmm...Just checked and I never got a response, so maybe it is hanging out in the slush pile, and I just made it through? Sorry to see you guys closing down. Or are you just closing to subs for a while? Does this mean Horror Library is going too? Or is that separate? I hope neither are gone for good.

Leave a comment:

• mlouisdixon
    replied
    If you just sent something then you should have gotten an instant reply stating that we are not taking subs. If it was a month or so ago, it might be in the slushpile.

MLD

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Originally posted by mlouisdixon View Post
    Dark Recesses is going to be closing down.

Leave a comment:

• mlouisdixon
    replied
    I'm really only doing the Facebook thing. I kinda dropped twitter. It just didn't work for me now, maybe later.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/mlouisdixon

Dark Recesses is going to be closing down. I only offered to help out for a bit and ended up doing the whole thing for over a year. I want to focus on my writing.
    www.darkrecesses.com

You can also email me at [email protected]

MLD

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Thanks guys! He is someone that Stan employs for Dark Moon Digest-I think he's brilliant!

Leave a comment:

• jmcraven
    replied
    Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
    CW - who did your cover art for AD NAUSEUM : 13 Tales of Extreme Horror? it's pretty damn awesome.
    I concur- that is one wicked looking cover!

Leave a comment:

• Craig Wallwork
    replied
    He's a talented man. Gush away!

Leave a comment:

• C.W. LaSart
    replied
    Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
    CW - who did your cover art for AD NAUSEUM : 13 Tales of Extreme Horror? it's pretty damn awesome.
    Some gentleman from Indonesia-he also does the cover art for Daork Moon Digest-Thanks! I am so excited for this cover-and I can gush about it because it's not MY creative effort so it's not vanity! LOVE IT!

Leave a comment:

• Craig Wallwork
    replied
    Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
    Can you link to multi-author works? I was going to create an author page, but my book doesn't come out until Fall. I was going to use the issues of Dark Moon Digest (in their database) to create one, but wasn't sure if I could do that.

Leave a comment:

• Draven Ames
    replied
    And thank you for checking out my blog, Spernst. I'm a fan of yours now, too.

Leave a comment:

• Draven Ames
    replied
    I'll message you about it. I'm always leery about giving out too much personal information where the Army is concerned. My wife and I both served there together. That is, in fact, where we met.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X