No announcement yet.

Writing Contest Vote: Group 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much everyone. Regardless of the voting results, I believe that our group was one of the tough ones because all the stories were well written and creative. It truly has been a privilege to have competed against such a talented group.

Comment

Originally posted by mstrom View Post
      Thank you so much everyone. Regardless of the voting results, I believe that our group was one of the tough ones because all the stories were well written and creative. It truly has been a privilege to have competed against such a talented group.
      Thanks mstrom. I don't think that I did much competing but I liked your story. Best of luck in "The Finals"!
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Congrats mstrom! Loved your story, man, well done and good luck in the finals.

Comment

It's been fun being a group with all of you/ Congratulations to mstrom and the writer whose story was accepted for publication.

I entered on a whim, after a fellow writer in a workshop pointed it out, and I'm glad I did. I realize my take on "horror" is decidedly tamer than most of those here (I write gothic horror) and I am thrilled ten additional people voted for me. Thanks!

I hope everyone will stick around in the forums to discuss craft, challenges, opportunities etc.

Cheers,

KT

Comment

Congratulations! Good job!

Comment

Working...
            X