Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombies and a helluva lot more

Hi all -

Just dropping to announce the release of my latest novel The Zyne Project.

Here is the description:

Be prepared to take a journey into the pits of hell, courtesy of the Zyne Corporation.
    Six people agree to participate in a first-of-its-kind clinical trial. They’re ready to change the face of science, but they’re the ones who start changing. As each subject succumbs to the horror of the trial, they begin to turn against each other…and discover the nightmare within. What was supposed to be a medical breakthrough is turning regular people into something unimaginable. And there may be a deeper truth even more frightening than the beastly evolution occurring…
    "With The Zyne Project, Sara Brooke has written a zombie outbreak unlike any other...and that's not hyperbole. The science behind Brooke's zombies is totally unique, and scary enough to stand your hair on end. Medical research hasn't been this frightening since Michael Crichton!"
    - Joe McKinney, Bram Stoker Award-winning author of Flesh Eaters and Inheritance

Check it out at:
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Zyne-Proje...e+zyne+project

You can read a free preview to see if you'll enjoy it. Also, there is a book trailer posted at my website - www.sarabrooke.com

Hope you get a chance to check it out!

Sara

Congrats Sara!

Comment

Yea.Great for you.I think I will have to get this.Probably the end of the week.

Comment

Thanks Randy! Enjoy bookworm 1

Cheers,

Sara

Comment

Congrats, Sara!
          Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Thanks ozmosis7! Hope you get a chance to check it out. If you want more info, there's a book trailer - just visit my site at www.sarabrooke.com

Comment

Sara:
              Sounds intriguing. I'll put it on my Christmas list. Thanks for the peek!

Comment

Originally posted by William J. Grabowski View Post
                Sara:
                Sounds intriguing. I'll put it on my Christmas list. Thanks for the peek!
                Thanks William

Comment

Working...
                X