Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c marvel
    replied
    This isn't an audio book, it is audio though. Origins of Superstition, an old time radio series which had 39 episodes. I've listened to 21 of the 39 episodes.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Dark Screams Volume One for the next 3 days or so of commuting.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    I love audio books!! I started listening last year, and I'm now addicted. I commute about 50 minutes each way to work, and I only listen to the radio when I finish one audio book without having another one to start. I just started The Silkworm today.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yea time can be hard. I pretty much listen to them here at work instead of the radio.
    Good idea - I may consider that.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I could never figure out how people really listen to audio books while driving. I tried it twice and almost crashed twice. Not for me. LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    I'm not sure I'd have the time to listen. It's only a 15 minute drive to work for me, and other than that, I don't do much driving, I suppose I could use my daughter's old ipod and dl some to that and listen while at the gym maybe.... One day I'll do it, I am sure.
    Yea time can be hard. I pretty much listen to them here at work instead of the radio.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I'm not sure I'd have the time to listen. It's only a 15 minute drive to work for me, and other than that, I don't do much driving, I suppose I could use my daughter's old ipod and dl some to that and listen while at the gym maybe.... One day I'll do it, I am sure.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Are you ready for this..... I've never listened to an audio book! LOL
    Neither had I until about a year ago, and I've never looked back.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Are you ready for this..... I've never listened to an audio book! LOL

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    The Good Nurse by Charles Graeber, an excellent true crime story

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I've been moving through Terry Brook's Shannara stuff in chronological order. I just started into The First King of Shannara, probably the only book in all of the Shannara series I've only read once.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    I'm always listening to an audio book. Map of Bones by James Rollins. I'm starting to go through the Sigma novels.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    started a topic What audio book are you listening to?

What audio book are you listening to?

City of the Dead by Brian Keene, Disc One.

Cap
Working...
X