Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies so bad, you regret watching them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squire, now you've done it - you just committed the one unpardonable sin!

(And no, it's not having watched, and being familiar with, only a few of her movies.)

sk
    Last edited by frik51; 05-07-2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

I know, I misspelled her name. It wasn't on purpose, tho! It's always safer to just say Babs, I guess.

I could just say Mecha-Streisand!
      Last edited by srboone; 05-07-2012, 11:08 AM.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty funny.....(well, sort of...)

sk

Comment

Red tails ..got a half hour into it and I Had to turn it off. Acting was really bad and the lines so corny I thought my head would explode because of all the stupidity being pumped into my brain. It also looked like a made for TV movie. Do not waste your time watching this movie. Unless, of course you want to commit suicide by having your head explode then go for it.

Comment

Yum ... Exploding Head Brain Batter - worth the ticket price anytime

explodingheadmont.png

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              No googling: mention the movie in which Nicholson played Barbra Streisand's step-brother.

sk

Well, I think I'm out on this one...no clue...lol

Comment

Originally posted by tweetygirl0606 View Post
                Well, I think I'm out on this one...no clue...lol
                http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...ll=1#post35339

sk

Comment

In horror, there are so many to choose from. One of the Howling entries probably ranks as one of the worst films I've ever seen. Can't remember whether it was five or seven. Robot Monster is bloody awful, but at least it's funny, albeit unintentionally so.

I love much of Fulci's work, but I don't get the praise for The Beyond, which I think is an awful, awful film (and I sat through it twice, hoping I'd "get" it the 2nd time; nope, still awful).

Among well-regarded films, I actually thought The Graduate (1967) was really bad. Some of the worst dialogue I've ever seen on screen for a big picture. I don't understand the accolades this film gets.

Comment

Working...
                  X