Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies so bad, you regret watching them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies so bad, you regret watching them.

Let's have a little fun here. This is for movies that you watched for some reason and had a profoundly negative effect on you temporarily (or permanently!). These are movies that don't even register on the grading scales (?/5, ?/10. or ?/11).

Malibu's Most Wanted: This movie came on after another I had just watched and before I knew it, I was sucked in. This movie was so mind-numingly bad that I couldn't even get the signal from my brain to my hand to lift the remote and change the channel. This was the only time I ever regretted watching a movie alone, because I felt like I had lost 5-10 IQ points just by watching it. It took me some time to recover from the expereince. I'd never heard of Jaimie Kennedy before and have avoided anything with his name on it since. Ryan O'Neal, Anthony Edwards, ok. But not JK.
    Last edited by srboone; 09-15-2011, 01:17 AM.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

I am not positive of the title, but my wife who generally has good taste in movies stumbled across something on the independant film channel a few weeks back. The movie was about a girl who has something called "Vagina Dentata"....teeth in the vagina and they bit off the penis of any guy who made her angry during sex. If was like a train wreak, you know, horrifying, yet you can't look away. Worst film I have ever seen and I am pretty sure I'll be able to say that in 50 years too!!

[Edited]....so of course, I find the move name now!!! It was called Teeth!!!

http://www.filmpressplus.com/?films=teeth

Now I have to go see if it's on Blu Ray!!!!
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 09-15-2011, 02:01 AM.

Comment

I actually went to the movies to see Smokey & the Bandit 3. Wow what a bad, bad movie and huge waste of a few bucks. And just flipping through the channels I saw that Rocky 5 is on. I don't even know why I ever even bothered watching it, since it wasn't forced on me by somebody else. Now, my ex made me watch some terrible movies with her, way back when. Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman are two of the worst pieces of crap I've ever been subjected to and there are people who actually love them. Ick! ppbbbbtttttt!

FYI, I actually kinda liked Teeth.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I liked Teeth and yes it is on BluRay cause I have it! But's very unsettling to say the least.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I can think of two. The first is Pumpkin. Don't ask me why I watched it, I think it was at a party or something, but it was a terrible terrible movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265591/

The second is Alexander. It was the worst interpretation of Alexander The Great that I've ever seen, and worse it had gratuetous "back sack" (don't ask). To this day that movie lives in imfamoy amoungst my group of freinds. It travels around as a gag gift / snuck into people's places and left there. Last it was given as a sneak wedding gift to one of the people in our group of friends.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346491/
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Terror Toons was the worst film I've seen. I like myself less for watching the whole thing. It is bad bad bad, not in a good way, bad. I like watching "bad" films, but this didn't enter into that category. It was just plain awful. AND THEY MADE A PART 2 because it rented so well at Blockbuster because of the cover art (that is why I rented it). I ended up owning it recently because it was in one of those 100 horror movie DVD sets that sell for $10.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
              Terror Toons was the worst film I've seen. I like myself less for watching the whole thing. It is bad bad bad, not in a good way, bad. I like watching "bad" films, but this didn't enter into that category. It was just plain awful. AND THEY MADE A PART 2 because it rented so well at Blockbuster because of the cover art (that is why I rented it). I ended up owning it recently because it was in one of those 100 horror movie DVD sets that sell for $10.00.
              And you couldn't resist owning Terror Toons for just 10 cents!!!

Bloodsucking Freaks has no redeeming social value, IMO. I felt dirty just touching the jewel case. But I'd remembered watching it drunk in college with my buddies and I wanted to remininsce. Alcohol can guard against some of the effects of a truly bad movie, but without alcohol...watch out! So I've seen it twice, now. I won't willingly watch it a third time. It's stench never really washes off as I've discoverd over the years. I'm going to have some heavy explaining to do come judgement day as to why I watched it at all, let alone why I bought it.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                I liked Teeth and yes it is on BluRay cause I have it! But's very unsettling to say the least.
                Hmmm - I've been warned about this film before, but now I think I should see it.

Although it has the same title and same subject matter, I've been told that this book (which I highly recommend) has nothing to do do with the movie.

http://www.amazon.com/Teeth-Van-Belk...6068107&sr=1-4

Jan
                Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

My stinker award goes to ALONE IN THE DARK (2005) - "directed" by Uwe Boll, bad script, horrible acting . . . not even bad enough to be good.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369226/
                  Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Pretty much anything by Uwe Boll could fit into this category, couldn't it? I never saw Postal, tho...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

At this point, I think everyone should know that if the name Uwe Boll is in any way associated with a movie, you avoid it at all costs.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I would challenge anyone to come up with a worse movie than Zombie Nation.
                        "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

I don't know if these can be counted because they were so bad that i turned away, but Son of The Mask and Cats and Dogs. One of the worst that I sat all the way through was Legion. I was warned about that one and didn't listen. I sincerely wish I had.
                          http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
                          http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
                          http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

Anyone out there a fan of "Tooth and Nail"? If you are God Bless You (just kidding!) because I thought it was just flat out terrible. This has all the elements in a movie that I love but somehow they just really f'ed it up.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Battle Royale II has to be right up there. Which is a shame b/c Battle Royale is a fantastic movie. but the sequel is just unwatchably horrible. The director who made the first one died shortly into the shoot of the sequel, and his son had to take over. He should be thrown into prison for this travesty.

Laughable plot. HORRIBLE acting. Hardly anything even makes any sense. Characters are annoying and stupid.

Now I'm all pissed off for even remembering this "film." Thanks a lot, guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X