X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Been wanting to see The Woman by Lucky McKee for along time. Saw that a Blu Ray was being released by Arrow Video with lots of extras so I purchased it. First I will mention Arrow Films. I was not familiar with them but they appear to be a Criterion type of company releasing fully restored films with tons of extras. I am very impressed with this release and will buy more from them. Second the movie. I really enjoyed the movie and feel it represented the story well. Well acted with the proper emotions. I would give it a 4 of 5.
    Great purchase. Am a huge fan of Arrow Films and McKee's "The Woman". Just watched Arrow Films version of "Crimes of Passion" last night. Had never seen it prior to this watch. What an insane pic, plus, Kathleen Turner was smoking hot. Would also love for Arrow or Scream Factory to do a version of McKee's "May". Have a region B copy, but, would love to have a region A version with all the bells & whistles as well.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Been wanting to see The Woman by Lucky McKee for along time. Saw that a Blu Ray was being released by Arrow Video with lots of extras so I purchased it. First I will mention Arrow Films. I was not familiar with them but they appear to be a Criterion type of company releasing fully restored films with tons of extras. I am very impressed with this release and will buy more from them. Second the movie. I really enjoyed the movie and feel it represented the story well. Well acted with the proper emotions. I would give it a 4 of 5.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    You got to get through the first 20-30 minutes. Just trust me. This was a huge hit in Japan for a reason. Don’t do any research on the film because it will spoil the fun. I hope you like it.
    It had caught my attention before but I went with something else. My research has and will entirely consist of the banner page on Shudder.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will give that one a try.
    You got to get through the first 20-30 minutes. Just trust me. This was a huge hit in Japan for a reason. Don’t do any research on the film because it will spoil the fun. I hope you like it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I’ve only watched the first couple episodes of CREEPSHOW then tapped out. Not my favorite. I liked the Malerman story, though. I really like Shudder as a whole. Not everything I watch is great, but the same could be said for all streaming platforms and just entertainment in general. Unlike Netflix, they do tend to champion older fare in addition to new indie stuff. Everyone please just watch ONE CUT OF THE DEAD. Stick with it, it’ll put a smile on your face.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will give that one a try.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X