X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

You'll probably be ok then and the movie really isn't that far off from the book. The book just made me feel a lot more for the characters then the movie ever would have alone. Plus they wanted to tie the movie in with The Shining movie which I detest. Lots of King fans don't care for this book either but it's one of his best for me.
    I think Flanagan was stuck between a rock and a hard place with the connection to The Shining. He had to balance the loyalty to the fans of both Stephen King and those that only really know The Shining through the Kubrick film.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post

Yeah, the Hellraiser and Savini documentaries are on my radar, and I'm still chipping away at Creepshow....I'm amazed by how low-budget it is.
    The Hellraiser doc is rather in depth. I believe it’s two parts. I really liked it. It’s not revolutionary, but a solid watch. HORROR NOIRE was a good doc as well.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Knives Out and The King of Staten Island for me tonight.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Savini tonight, then. Thanks, Martin!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post

Yeah, the Hellraiser and Savini documentaries are on my radar, and I'm still chipping away at Creepshow....I'm amazed by how low-budget it is.
    The Savini one is great. Have not watched the Hellraiser one since I have never seen or read any of the series.
    Last edited by Martin; 06-12-2020, 10:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X