Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Dont bother with Abe. Seriously EXTREMELY disapointed, and I wasn't even expecting much in the first place. as squire said, you'll wish you had your two hours back. Horrible use of 3D and everything seemed blurry.
    That's not exactly what he said. I believe he said that if you're someone who can't accept the silliness of the concept then you'll want your two hours back. Me I am fully aware of and completely embrace how ridiculous of a movie it's going to be. Bad 3D doesn't really bother me at all, as I actually am someone who likes 3D movies. I've been looking forward to Abe for awhile and have actually been meaning to read the book it's based on. Also vampires in sunlight don't really bother me, I'm not a vampire purist. On a side note my favorite vampires are from the "Hellsing" anime / manga (has nothing to do with the Van Hellsing movie) they're just freaking badass.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The "Hellsing" series is bad ass. I wish they would finish releasing the 2nd set of dvd's over here.

Comment

Enjoy ABE, Dan; you've got the right attitude for it. And I'm starting to like 3D movies as well. Now that it's advanced beyond the shock-and-awe stage.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I dont mind 3d. Generally It looks amazing to me, I skip on 3d because it gives me a migraine and Mason can't see it. the 3d in ABE however was horrible. usually parts(sometimes most) of a movie are 3d not the ENTIRE thing. This WHOLE movie was, where it had no reason to be. I found it a waste and it really was blurry. The daylight thing always bothers me but there was so much more I found stupid...but If I named them then thered DEFINITELY be no point in you seeing it. lol. I can't see anyone being pleased with that movie to be honest, regardless of taste in genres and such.

I'm curious to see what you say though so I am kinda hoping you do go see it. lol. and technically squire did say that after I saw it. Direct quote..."I told you you'd want your two hours back. I hope Mase paid for the movie."

Comment

That's because I assumed you had a problem with the movies silliness. Some people can't see 3D (I had to look that up online) and some movies nowadays are shot soley in 3D--no 2D version is available.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

This is the first one I've seen so far that was strictly 3D. Such a piss off. Alot more people can see the new 3d than the old 3d but Mason still can't. I can see it fine though. Just found this one really blurry, Pretty well any time the camera or something on camera moved. I think the director was a moron.

Comment

There was a horror film a couple years back that, Scare you to Death or some nonsense like that, that was only available in 3D; it was awful, and the 3D made it worse. I know there have been others, but I never saw them. If a studio really believes in a film it puts then out in both versions.

EDIT: My Soul to Take was the title. If there was a 2D version, it never came to the theater I go to.
                Last edited by srboone; 07-07-2012, 12:28 AM.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I saw that. Didn't know it was in 3D at all actually. I enjoyed it, well just the end really. Something about how nuts the two kids seemed at the end there. iunno. Anyway...was 2d when I saw it since it was a dvdrip.

Comment

I'll probably like it to be brutally honest. I like a lot of movies that most people consider "Bad". Though sometimes I go the otherway, like I can't stand any of the Will Ferral movies.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Watched a quirky film titled 'Cyrus' yesterday. Stars John C. Reilly, Marisa Tomei and Jonah Hill. Really enjoyed this one.

Comment

Stranger than Ficiton was a Wil Ferrell movie I enjoyed
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen a will Farrell movie I liked.I can't stand him.

Comment

Saw Spidey again in UltraAVX format. Digital presentation improves the 3D immensely.

Definitely rank this one as my second fav just below Spidey 2 - awesome cast & Spidey SFX trump most, but not all, story issues.

Bring on the sequel!

Comment

"Wanderlust" - 6 out of 5. Not a bad moment in the whole movie, and Paul Rudd's soliloquy in the bathroom mirror is the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Comment

Wow! Spider-man had almost twice the boxoffice it's openning weekend that The Amazing Spider-man did..
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X