X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subie09lega
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    There were a couple during the movie too. They named it at least twice and I think they mentioned Kong by name once as well.
    I noticed that as well during the movie. Overall, I liked it better than its predecessor.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
    i enjoyed Godzilla romancing the giant butterfly lmao... who would have thought of that. There was also a reference to Skull island at the end credits.
    There were a couple during the movie too. They named it at least twice and I think they mentioned Kong by name once as well.

Leave a comment:

• WebInterceptor
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I saw Godzilla on Friday. I loved it, but I loved both the first one and Skull Island as well. The plot was thin at best, but the spectacle of the whole thing made up for it. I don't know why anyone who didn't like the last one would think they would like this one (not saying that's anyone here). They were never going to make a movie that was all monsters fighting.
    i enjoyed Godzilla romancing the giant butterfly lmao... who would have thought of that. There was also a reference to Skull island at the end credits.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I saw Godzilla on Friday. I loved it, but I loved both the first one and Skull Island as well. The plot was thin at best, but the spectacle of the whole thing made up for it. I don't know why anyone who didn't like the last one would think they would like this one (not saying that's anyone here). They were never going to make a movie that was all monsters fighting.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Originally posted by tyree View Post
    Waaaaay too many humans

Antisocial bastid. Hey Danny, sup brothamanloveisok. I think watching movies at 3am makes my opinion differ if, say, I was, god forbid, in a whatcha call it...theatre. Last time I was in one a flipped an iphone like a wing ding at the screen then got punched. Gal had a wicked right.
    But yeah, something about the study, compfy chair, a movie, iced tea or Becks, makes me possibly like a film better than I would otherwise. But here's the thing. I liked
    US so much I am giving it The Wife test. I think she'll dig it. I usually don't do this as she doesn't deserve to enjoy anything. If she likes it, it be a winner.
    But I promised we'd watch 8 Million Ways To Die first.
    Hey, my brother!!!! How's it hangin'?
    For what it's worth, I loved US, and my wife thought it was very well done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X