X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I was excited for the Invisible Man when I first heard it announced; however, I never got around to it. When I saw the commercials for it on tv, it looked like it was either a knock-off of "Hollow Man" with Kevin Bacon/Elizabeth Shue or a movie made in response to the "me too" movement which was exploding at the time. Having seen it, are either of those thoughts valid or should I just give it a go?
    Been so long since I've seen Hollow Man but wasn't that kind of a comedy? The Invisible Man is definitely not a comedy but I recommend everyone watch movies for themselves. I'm pretty hard on movies unless they absolutely blow my socks off. Unfortunately, most don't and I like a lot of films that others don't.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I don't want to get off topic but anyone excited or not excited to get back in a theater to watch a movie?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Doctor Sleep and The Invisible Man were my latest watches. On my super informative review and scale, both were just meh for me.
    I’m surprised. I’ve heard good things about both. Which version of Doctor Sleep did you watch, the theatrical or director’s cut? I heard the director’s cut, while not significantly different structurally, is a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Doctor Sleep and The Invisible Man were my latest watches. On my super informative review and scale, both were just meh for me.
    I was excited for the Invisible Man when I first heard it announced; however, I never got around to it. When I saw the commercials for it on tv, it looked like it was either a knock-off of "Hollow Man" with Kevin Bacon/Elizabeth Shue or a movie made in response to the "me too" movement which was exploding at the time. Having seen it, are either of those thoughts valid or should I just give it a go?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X