Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody watch all 4 seasons of The Strain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Yeah Season 4 is based off the last book.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Did you read the books? Was season 4 definitely supposed to finish the story?
    Yeah Season 4 is based off the last book.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    I watched religiously until the start of season four, and then I just couldn't take it anymore. It seriously needed to end. I watched the last episode, just to see how it wrapped up and it didn't make me feel that I had missed anything by skipping the whole season. The show started off SO strongly, but by the third season they were just spinning their wheels.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    I watched the first 3 seasons on blu-ray and can say that I really enjoyed them. FX did a better job with the show and stayed darker than I imagined they would. That being said, I'm still royally pissed off that they didn't release the last season (4) via blu ray. It was only ever released as a dvd. Because of that, I never watched season 4 to see how they wrapped it up. I just can't bring myself to buy a dvd version of season 4 when the first three seasons were released on Blu-ray. That Sucks!!!
    Did you read the books? Was season 4 definitely supposed to finish the story?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Did they offer the 1st 3 seasons in DVD?

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    I watched the first 3 seasons on blu-ray and can say that I really enjoyed them. FX did a better job with the show and stayed darker than I imagined they would. That being said, I'm still royally pissed off that they didn't release the last season (4) via blu ray. It was only ever released as a dvd. Because of that, I never watched season 4 to see how they wrapped it up. I just can't bring myself to buy a dvd version of season 4 when the first three seasons were released on Blu-ray. That Sucks!!!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    started a topic Did anybody watch all 4 seasons of The Strain?

Did anybody watch all 4 seasons of The Strain?

Did it complete the story of all three books? Was it worth the watch?
Working...
X