R.I.P. Gene Wilder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Gene Wilder

Today's suckage level is very high indeed.

Saw this earlier. Very sad day.

Comment

Sherlock Holmes Smarter Brother with Marty Feldman Madeline Kahn, Dom DeLuise, Roy Kinnear and Leo McKern. One of my all time favorite Wilder movies, just the right silly/sad tone.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        Sherlock Holmes Smarter Brother with Marty Feldman Madeline Kahn, Dom DeLuise, Roy Kinnear and Leo McKern. One of my all time favorite Wilder movies, just the right silly/sad tone.
        I don't think I've ever seen that. Time to dig up a copy.

Comment

Wow I have never even heard of that one. Young Frankenstein is one of my favorite moveis so I will have to look for this one. Thanks!

Comment

I haven't heard of it either. I grew up watching Gene Wilder flicks, my dad was a big Mel Brooks fan so it was par for the course. Plus what kid hasn't seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

This one may be a tough find. My local source for rare movies 'http://moviemadnessvideo.com/' does not have it and it is not on Amazon Prime. I may have to spring for the Blu Ray, 19.99 at Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                This one may be a tough find. My local source for rare movies 'http://moviemadnessvideo.com/' does not have it and it is not on Amazon Prime. I may have to spring for the Blu Ray, 19.99 at Amazon.
                Disregard that. I just remembered that Movie Madness website does not always present the movie on a title search so I searched by Gene Wilder and they have it.

Comment

This is indeed pretty crappy news. I can't say that I was the biggest Gene Wilder fan, but I always enjoyed his movies.

Comment

I really enjoyed his silly comedies of the 70's. After my recent surgery I re-watched Silver Streak, Stir Crazy, Young Frankenstein and Blazing saddles.

Comment

Was a sad day indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X