Movies or Shows- To Be On The Lookout For

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies or Shows- To Be On The Lookout For

I will admit I am getting to be an older dude and don't stay current on movies or shows. I thought some of you whipper snappers might like to post about upcoming Movies or Shows, we as genre fans, should be on the lookout for.

Post away.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Oh no. Is there nothing interesting coming up?

I was hoping this thread could help keep my current! LOL LOL
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      I will admit I am getting to be an older dude and don't stay current on movies or shows. I thought some of you whipper snappers might like to post about upcoming Movies or Shows, we as genre fans, should be on the lookout for.

Post away.
      It is so hard to keep up these days with what's coming out. I had no clue there was a new PLANET OF THE APES movie coming out until last week. As we've switched from network television and cable to streaming, I feel like the market is becoming more and more fragmented, making it easier for stuff to fall through the cracks. Add in the decline of physical media in stores like Walmart, Best Buy, and Target, it's harder to just walk into a place and pick out a movie to buy. And don't even get me started on how difficult it is to find new movies on streaming platforms who flood their "Just Added" sections with stuff from the last ten, twenty, thirty years. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I just feel like it's harder now than it was 10-15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

It is so hard to keep up these days with what's coming out. I had no clue there was a new PLANET OF THE APES movie coming out until last week. As we've switched from network television and cable to streaming, I feel like the market is becoming more and more fragmented, making it easier for stuff to fall through the cracks. Add in the decline of physical media in stores like Walmart, Best Buy, and Target, it's harder to just walk into a place and pick out a movie to buy. And don't even get me started on how difficult it is to find new movies on streaming platforms who flood their "Just Added" sections with stuff from the last ten, twenty, thirty years. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I just feel like it's harder now than it was 10-15 years ago.
        One of the many reasons that I still don't do streaming. I know I'm very in the minority, but I stick to what my digital antenna can receive as well as my physical media collection (which feels as large as a Blockbuster at this point), and yes, that reference probably tells you my age.  

Comment

So I am cautiously optimistic about the new ALIEN: ROMULUS. At the very least the teaser trailer looks like the franchise might actually be heading back into making the xenomorph and face huggers scary again. I can't say that I absolutely love director Fede Alvarez's EVIL DEAD or DON'T BREATHE, but I do think he did take some big swings with both and crafted some great tension and scares. Here's hoping that this is decent.

Comment

Working...
          X