Wayward Pines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayward Pines

Finally watching Wayward Pines. Not exactly the story from the books but really true to the source material and very good.

Never got past the first episode. I remember liking it, but deciding to read the books before continuing with the show. ...And then I never got around to reading the books. Speaking of which, I’m not sure why these haven’t been done as limiteds. Maybe SST or someone will pick them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      Never got past the first episode. I remember liking it, but deciding to read the books before continuing with the show. ...And then I never got around to reading the books. Speaking of which, I’m not sure why these haven’t been done as limiteds. Maybe SST or someone will pick them up.
      When I read the books I did not even know a series existed. I really enjoyed the books and completely agree that these would make a nice limited set.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        I wish they would, and I keep hoping -- I'd be an instant buyer for that omnibus. Just loved those books, and even though each in the trilogy is different in general tone -- first is horror/sci-fi, the second a mystery, the third an action-adventure -- they combine and riff off each other to form a fantastic and rich narrative.

I remember watching the show, and liking it for the most part, but the Crouch trilogy is just so much better.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Agree that these would make a great limited edition set. Haven’t seen the tv show but loved the books .

Comment

Working...
          X